LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Tony Jerrod Eddie

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy is really coming into his own. -He's made huge press-gaps, which kept Fangio on the throttle, blitzing huge.
TJE and Dobbs really stepped up for us this year. Amazing depth on the DLine after none last year.
He is known as "Muhammad Jerome Willie" in my house ...from the John Candy movie "Going Beserk"

It's good to see all his hard work paying off ...the guy was a brick $hithouse last night ...Very Mean
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Squidp:
TJE and Dobbs really stepped up for us this year. Amazing depth on the DLine after none last year.

Yeah those guys stepped up and Ray McDonald may be returning soon.

We might not see Tank Carradine play at all this season.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Squidp:

Yeah those guys stepped up and Ray McDonald may be returning soon.

We might not see Tank Carradine play at all this season.

It's gonna be nice to have fresh D-Lineman for the rotation , this is what I have been waiting for
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Though, he has three first names, I like dis dood!
He played very well.

I hope when Ray Mac returns, Fangio uses these guys in a never ending rotation to keep the Dline fresh for the home stretch.
Wasnt this guy pretty pudgy coming out of A&M? Looks like he's done the Boone-makeover to his body over this offseason.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Wasnt this guy pretty pudgy coming out of A&M? Looks like he's done the Boone-makeover to his body over this offseason.

I don't know about pudgy, but he's definitely muscled up and looks to have leaned out a bit.

He was tossing guys around yesterday. It was great to see that.

I didn't know he would be this good. I thought he was a fringe guy. Maybe we have something more. A pleasant surprise.
Gong to give Baalke a lot of flexibility to address the Dline especially with Okoye, Dial, Carradine already on the roster. Maybe we don't go for any Dlinemen in the draft this year because we have a lot of depth and TJE is displaying his talent and intensity.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Gong to give Baalke a lot of flexibility to address the Dline especially with Okoye, Dial, Carradine already on the roster. Maybe we don't go for any Dlinemen in the draft this year because we have a lot of depth and TJE is displaying his talent and intensity.

Meh, keep drafting DL's, every single year. Look at Seattle, have they stopped drafting cornerback's? DL's take some time to develop and competition is always good. When you have a very good position coach, keep that pipeline flowing.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 26, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:

Meh, keep drafting DL's, every single year. Look at Seattle, have they stopped drafting cornerback's? DL's take some time to develop and competition is always good. When you have a very good position coach, keep that pipeline flowing.

True but we get Ian Williams back next year and not a ligament injury. We don't needed DL as badly this offseason.
This dude is playing with a chip on his shoulders, and taking advantage of his opportunities, good for him. He was a beast last night.
Share 49ersWebzone