LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Tony Jerrod Eddie

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Codename-Cock-Knocker
Most NFL players will hit another player in his nuts during a pileup in an attempt to get the ball. Former Niners Olineman Kevin Gogan once described pileups after fumbles as hell because players will do anything they can such as eye gouging, nut crushing etc in an effort to recover the ball for their team.
Now wait a minute...
OUCH!!!

...and that's why I always wore a cup when I played.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Codename-Cock-Knocker

I think Ball-Knocker is what you're grabbing for/
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
for anyong having a panic attack that this means something about justin's chance to return, this is from maiocco latest blog he just tweeted

"Receivers Chad Hall and Ricardo Lockette will remain on the practice squad. The 49ersdetermined there was no reason to promote either player because they would not suit up with the49ers already set to go with Michael Crabtree, Randy Moss, A.J. Jenkins and Ted Ginn at wide receiver."

did you expect something different?
Well great Ginn 2 catches for 1 yard and Jenkins 0 for 0 Along with the fact it doesn't look like Davis will play we can add Celek 4 for 51 yards and Walker aka hands of stone 19 for 294 and Moss 26 for 406. Wow Just shut down Crabtree and the rest of that group doesn't scare the local high school team.
[ Edited by leakyfausett on Dec 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM ]
watch him get 4 sacks tomorow
That guy needs to stay out of the team showers!
He beat out Matt Masifilo for the PS DE position. Personally I was a fan of Masifilo, but the coaches no doubt see more potential in Jerod Elie.

They need him on the DL this Sunday, so lets hope he contributes.
Prototypical size for a 3-4 DE. Hopefully we can see what the kid's got soon.
Originally posted by 9erred:
He beat out Matt Masifilo for the PS DE position. Personally I was a fan of Masifilo, but the coaches no doubt see more potential in Jerod Elie.

he didnt beat out Massifilio, they both made the week 1 PS. Massifilio was singed to Tampa's 53 man roster.

If you grab a guy's nuts once, does that make you gay . . . in san francisco

j/k

He has "Eddie" in his name, like Eddie D, Eddie Van Halen, Eddie Vedder
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 9erred:

he didnt beat out Massifilio, they both made the week 1 PS. Massifilio was singed to Tampa's 53 man roster.

You are correct, Tampa has been pimping the niners players all season. Smart move on their part, masifilo, beeler and owusu
The Jerod-Eddie Epic Jeep of Excellence!
Nice play by him but we definitely need to upgrade over Dobbs and TJE after this season. Dobbs is a FA and TJE is signed through next year. I expect him to have to compete with a 3rd-4th round DE to make the team although both could make it. McDonald, Dorsey, Smith, Carradine, Williams, Dial, Rookie and/or TJE. I don't expect Dobbs back.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Nice play by him but we definitely need to upgrade over Dobbs and TJE after this season. Dobbs is a FA and TJE is signed through next year. I expect him to have to compete with a 3rd-4th round DE to make the team although both could make it. McDonald, Dorsey, Smith, Carradine, Williams, Dial, Rookie and/or TJE. I don't expect Dobbs back.

we need Dial now bad...
Share 49ersWebzone