he looks like a handicapped and wetawded
Happy Birthday Alex Smith and Steve Blake
happy birthday you average quarterback.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
happy birthday you average quarterback.

Mean. But i couldn't help but lol.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I heard there were 299 guests at his party. 300 were invited, but for some reason, one just couldn't show up.

Smith kicked sand in your face at the beach, didnt he?

Happy bday smitty, I bet half the people in this thread didn't think you would still be running out on the field as the starter again!

Hope you keep it up bro, crush the haters.
I will eat a corndog in honor of Alex's bday
You guys are crazy. After Alex got to the NFL, he's only 23 years old. Let's see, 7 years = 1 Alex (Dog) Year.

Alex goes by Dog Years in the NFL unlike all other players when it comes to their football career.

Alex: Hey Brady Quinn, how many years did they give you to develop before they gave up on you.

Quinn: The standard 3 years...I didn't impress. How about you?

Alex: [smirking under his breath] oh, I'm only in year 1...tee hee, tee hee. I still have 14 err 2 more years before they make their final decision...tee hee tee hee.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
You guys are crazy. After Alex got to the NFL, he's only 23 years old. Let's see, 7 years = 1 Alex (Dog) Year.

Alex goes by Dog Years in the NFL unlike all other players when it comes to their football career.

Alex: Hey Brady Quinn, how many years did they give you to develop before they gave up on you.

Alex: [smirking under his breath] oh, I'm only in year 1...tee hee, tee hee. I still have 14 err 2 more years before they make their final decision...tee hee tee hee.

Or corndog years.

translation =
Originally posted by oldman9er:

translation =

this lol this