There are 252 users in the forums

Would you trade Crabtree ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DirtyP:
LiOriginally posted by oldman9er:
Okay, lol.. clarification. This was the quote from not you but someone else that I was offended by.. and the quote wasn't even to or applicable to me...

When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.
... and so, yes... disgusting phrasing, and it was offensive. I would go out on a limb to say the mods were displeased with the comment also, and wouldn't like this or similar comments to be used here. So when you asked me earlier.. "is this a G forum?" It may not be, but I would hope it to be a forum decent enough to avoid such vile phrases. Football forum and all... I can't see any reason to be talking about performing the act you described. If that's the talk that appeals to you, I doubt anyone here wants to converse it further, ya know?

You should lighten up. There are people out their who use foul language as a way to keep things humorous, and there are many people who think it is funny. If you don't like it you should be able to ignore it no problem. Try to remember that this is the internet, not your living room.

I didn't realize you were the Webmaster of this site. Thanks for letting me know what is and isn't acceptable here! I shall express no more displeasure with one dude talking about other dudes performing said act on someone else.
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Great Idea....Lets trade our only returning, productive WR that knows our offense. A guy who led our team in Receptions, and Yards who finally had a QB play at a respecable level. And since we now have recievers around him that will force single coverage, lets trade him away for sure....

Crabtree has a chance to be a great possesion WR with this supporting cast. His hands are his biggest attribute, and are what separate him from others. The guys we signed/drafted compliment his skills, they do not replace them.

Nooo. I don't wanna trade him. Trust me, I do like Crabtree. I'm just saying that if Jenkins becomes the #1, crab becomes expendable. But I truly believe that this will be his breakout year. I really want it too be. Because he should get the same treatment Alex gets. I mean, if everyone is saying Alex has no reason not to do well now that he is able to be in the same system for two years and that now he has weapons. Well now it should be the same for Crabtree. He should be able to emerge as the #1, not because all the other Recievers on the roster are mid to low picks and just career backups, but because now he has a supporting cast. There's no excuse why he shouldn't have a 1000 yard season. After watching the vid, I realized that Crab does alot of falling down instead getting yac, but he does know how to shake defenders. And that's a valued skill along with his ability to block. My trade block talk more of an "If, than" statement. Imagine how great we'd be if Crabtree and Jenkins are both the starting receivers and both are playing like the 1st round picks they are. The future is looking bright. Let's all pray that Crabtree joins Jenkins and Rice on the trip to the hill though.
Manningham appears to be a complementary player, did well with Cruz taking a lot of attention from his team mates. Crabtree may be more a go-to possession guy with less YAC but more catches. Moss is long ball and Red Zone and Jenkins is more an all around guy like some of the better young guys on the Packers or like Cruz (I hope). But before getting rid of someone you better be sure he isn't just a slow developer. I like the way both Jenkins and Crabtree catch the ball with their hands away from the body...very solid.

I can really see Jenkins, Crabtree, Manningham and Williams being a very good young WR group for years to come. Would it be nice to have more height? Sure, but it is not absolutely necessary. Moss offers height and will be a short term solution.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on May 10, 2012 at 6:45 AM ]
NO NO NO. I am not a big fan of his but i wouldn't trade him i hope he shines this year in the slot
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

lol wtf is that little animation of?

Jeremiah Johnson
I would trade ANY player on our team for the right price...some would just demand a higher price than others.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Okay, lol.. clarification. This was the quote from not you but someone else that I was offended by.. and the quote wasn't even to or applicable to me...

... and so, yes... disgusting phrasing, and it was offensive. I would go out on a limb to say the mods were displeased with the comment also, and wouldn't like this or similar comments to be used here. So when you asked me earlier.. "is this a G forum?" It may not be, but I would hope it to be a forum decent enough to avoid such vile phrases. Football forum and all... I can't see any reason to be talking about performing the act you described. If that's the talk that appeals to you, I doubt anyone here wants to converse it further, ya know?

You should lighten up. There are people out their who use foul language as a way to keep things humorous, and there are many people who think it is funny. If you don't like it you should be able to ignore it no problem. Try to remember that this is the internet, not your living room.

I didn't realize you were the Webmaster of this site. Thanks for letting me know what is and isn't acceptable here! I shall express no more displeasure with one dude talking about other dudes performing said act on someone else.

how old are you?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I would trade ANY player on our team for the right price...some would just demand a higher price than others.

Except for Tolzien because no compensation would be high enough for the almighty.
Originally posted by dhp318:

how old are you?

Why do you want to know?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Why do you want to know?

because old guys are hot.

Originally posted by susweel:
Why do you want to know?

Damn right... I didn't drink all of that beer over the years just so some young kid can resist my beautiful shiny gut.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Why do you want to know?

Damn right... I didn't drink all of that beer over the years just so some young kid can resist my beautiful shiny gut.

Why do you want to know?

because your username suggests that you're old, and old people who didn't grow up with the internet tend to take it very seriously.
Yes, of course. He's garbage.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Why do you want to know?

because your username suggests that you're old, and old people who didn't grow up with the internet tend to take it very seriously.

Well in this case, my age is pretty irrelevant.

What is relevant?... and I'd sure like a mod to bother to clear up one way or another... is what is and isn't appropriate on this site.

I come here to read about football and my team. Now when one dude talks to other dudes about performing felacio on dudes? Yeah, to me, that's disgusting and isn't what I expect or want to read on a football site or any other. So I take offense to having to read that here. Surely, there are better ways to express ones self?Now if such talk is welcomed here? Well again... that's for the mods or Webmaster himself to clear up.
Share 49ersWebzone