Originally posted by nickbradley:
Anybody have bold camp battle predictions that they'd like to share? I'll throw a couple out there for conversation:
1. Perrish Cox wins the starting CB job away from Tarell Brown, Brown gets bumped to nickel, Culliver to dime. Ed Donatell was Cox's coach in Denver and the two have a close relationship, He and Coach Harbaugh have a good relationship, and Cox was being groomed to replace Champ Bailey in Denver during his rookie year.
2. Brandon Jacobs gets cut, Boobie Dixon makes the team and we carry 4 running backs. Dixon gets motivated by the competition and he can play ST well.
3. all 6 WRs make the team. Williams avoids getting the axe. Moss looks great in camp.
Bold Predictions indeed.
I, In no way shape or form, see Dixon or Williams making the Cut.
- Dixon has done next to nothing for us Besides wave that flag around during Pre-Game warmups.
- Williams, Yeah well that speaks for itself, he's destined to be cut.