LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

imagine this

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Sims84:
I don't recall a deep pass that Ginn dropped. In fact, he made a heck of a play on a deep ball that wasn't over thrown (for once) vs the Ravens only to have it called back. Crabtree and Ginn and even Swain (once) had their men beat deep only to watch the ball over thrown and out of bounds :-/

wtf are you talking about

ginn dropped one early in year against divisonal opponent or dallas forgot which one

VD droopped one as well

please dont tell me youre talking about the swai throw being overthrown against the saints if you are then you really need to know what overthrown means

despite all this he was one of the top passers for throws over 20 yards at one point before the ravens game he had the highest passer rating for throws over 20 yards and that was without a deep threat

Cut him some slack all da way, lol. Remember, some only see what they want to see. I remember one game, where he was running the go route, and he actually slowed up during the route. and another fade route, and even the announcer said Ginn's not that type of receiver. Now that was surprising, however, the main fact I look at is this, Ginn even said that he wanted more experience as a receiver, and you see there weren't even many takers in F/A, so he came back here.
We dont know if Jenkins and James can do anything yet ?

but Madden would be fun
I can't believe how some people believe stats reflect reality. Alex Smith is one of the best deep ball throwers in the NFL now? I dare someone to walk into a sports bar outside of the bay area and say that. You will look like a f**king loser.
I could easily see something like this happening.
Defense will just call a cover four with four LBs in the box to stop LMJ. Now is two receivers run gos and the other two run drags... Now that cover four is cracked.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Sending Moss, Ginn, Jenkins, and Davis on go routes and having CK and LMJ in the back field. That would scare a lot of defenses. I don't think there's a defense that can lock down that many playmakers.

WHO is CK?????
Originally posted by popalpo:
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Sending Moss, Ginn, Jenkins, and Davis on go routes and having CK and LMJ in the back field. That would scare a lot of defenses. I don't think there's a defense that can lock down that many playmakers.

WHO is CK?????
OHHHH COLIN....lol...just got it...

I'd rather have Crabby in than Ginn...

Ginn is going to be solely a returner this season.
and...que the bootie pictures!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
not thread worthy

Originally posted by popalpo:
OHHHH COLIN....lol...just got it...

I'd rather have Crabby in than Ginn...

Ginn is going to be solely a returner this season.

For sure. Ginn has stone hands
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i cant believe how many fans think they know more than harbaugh

respectfully, ur one of them
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
You would want to layer the routes so to make it a harder decision on the safeties. Should he stay back to defend the deep routes or come up to help on the shorter ones on the inside. Otherwise they would just run down field along with those go route receivers to help out with their CB. No worry on the intermediate stuff cuz there's no one there. Force them to make a decision on every play if you can. Unless you know you can't throw it short and in the middle because of running out of time. Like last second offense. At the end of the game.

Wouldn't the point of having James in the back field be to clear out all of the defenders deep through the vertical routes and drawing 1 on 1 coverage with James in space over the middle? Almost like what the Rams did so well with Faulk. It's a cool concept.
did not imagine!!

Oh wait, yes I did.
Originally posted by Joecool:
did not imagine!!

Oh wait, yes I did.

I know I did!

THE NFC WEST IS SCARED OF US! -Jed
Share 49ersWebzone