Originally posted by Joecool:
Mark Roman.

Ronnie Heard

Mike Rumph

Pearson Preliou

Sammy Davis
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Man, how do we go from crappy ownership, worst coaches and GMs in the league, worst talent in the league to the exact opposite and top of the heap in a mere year? I hope no one forgets our incredible horrid stretch from 2002 to beginning of 2011. When there is bit**ing and moaning, just think back to but a few short yrs ago when we were so bad , so utterly futile, for sooo long. And when you look back, it is almost incredible we ended up this way.

Luck: if Harbaugh had been coach of Vermont St., we never would have gotten him. Instead he coaches next door at Stanford. Talk about luck....

How we got baalke i'm not sure, other than he rose from below...i don't know how we got him nor his pedigree. Speaking of pedigree, McClown had the great pedigree working wth ron wolf at GB. Sure didn't make him a good GM tho. And this business of getting a little pipsqueak HC and GM in the same guy is a lock for never doing such a stupid thing again.

Which leaves ownership: truly the worst after the Eddie D fiasco, and we all suffered because of Eddie and his dam suitcase of money. Stupidity just killed us.
Bring on the reluctant yorks and we almost died, with no lite at the end of the tunnel. Then some yrs later, their kid is named Pres of 49ers, and in slow motion, we just started changing . We had to suffer thru both noln and then worse, BM, but in the end we get Peter Kings GM of the draft, plus COY and GM of yr. Jeez, go figure. To put it in perspective, the Houston oilers, now Tenn Titans never went to a SB. And they aren't the only ones. Some went 4 times and lost 'em all. Whatever is in the air here, (or maybe the water), we are lucky, blessed, and whatever else you can think of. We are legit contenders this yr after losing last yr on two PR fumbles because our PR was injured.

I don't see a SB on the horizon...i see many and contention for yrs. Coach and baalke haven't won a SB yet, but it is coming. Our coach is "of the age" meaning he is with the "NFL is a passing league", and our GM seems to be a cut, a pretty big cut, above the guys in 2nd place. We be lucky. Please don't forget that.

Great freaking post!

Great post! Amazing how fast things can change for the 49ers! Enjoy the ride!
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Mark Roman.

Ronnie Heard

Mike Rumph

Pearson Preliou

Sammy Davis

Antonio Langham
Mark McMillan