LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you need to shave^^^^^
Just so some of you know, the WZ has pulled together before to pay for a fellow WZer to fly from Missouri, pick him up at the airport, stay at another WZer's house, brought to the game to tailgate with us, paid for his ticket to the game, and sent back on a flight to Missouri. If some of you don't want to help, then don't. No reason to s**t all over this thing if you can't/don't want to.
Wow you play the banjo
Is that a Shawntae Spencer jersey? lol
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I have to agree with jiks there are more deserving people in the us of an "opprotunity of a lifetime" and the details of his disability are so vague that its really hard to just trust he is a disabled man with a wish and not the opposite.

Dude, people heard his story so they want to do something nice for him. He could be lazy as hell or he could just be a sad lonely die hard fan. Either way, the point is to help him out so he can have a good time because he is a fellow 9er fan. Are we supposed to be like "well this guy's story is sad, but there are people with sadder stories so we should just go help them out instead!"? BTW sending someone with cancer would be retarded. My grandmother just got over cancer and a person who has cancer can't go to a football game, they would be exposed to too many germs while dealing with chemotherapy and too exhausted to actually enjoy it. So the whole "WELL THERE ARE PEEPOL WIF WORSE PROBLEMZ WHO COULD GO 2 A GAME" argument is retarded IMO. The guy doesn't live close to SF, the cost for a trip+hotel+tickets is probably hard for him to afford, people want to help him, that's it basically. Dude didn't ask for this.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
This is a scam the OP is trying to steal your money.

certainly crossed my mind.....

No Nick is an honorable poster, I've seen him post here for years he's not trying to scam anyone.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

MERTON HANKS!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

MERTON HANKS!

oh ok, i was about to say, lol

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I have to agree with jiks there are more deserving people in the us of an "opprotunity of a lifetime" and the details of his disability are so vague that its really hard to just trust he is a disabled man with a wish and not the opposite.

Dude, people heard his story so they want to do something nice for him. He could be lazy as hell or he could just be a sad lonely die hard fan. Either way, the point is to help him out so he can have a good time because he is a fellow 9er fan. Are we supposed to be like "well this guy's story is sad, but there are people with sadder stories so we should just go help them out instead!"? BTW sending someone with cancer would be retarded. My grandmother just got over cancer and a person who has cancer can't go to a football game, they would be exposed to too many germs while dealing with chemotherapy and too exhausted to actually enjoy it. So the whole "WELL THERE ARE PEEPOL WIF WORSE PROBLEMZ WHO COULD GO 2 A GAME" argument is retarded IMO. The guy doesn't live close to SF, the cost for a trip+hotel+tickets is probably hard for him to afford, people want to help him, that's it basically. Dude didn't ask for this.

Originally posted by Goldson38:
This is a scam the OP is trying to steal your money.

certainly crossed my mind.....

No Nick is an honorable poster, I've seen him post here for years he's not trying to scam anyone.

Thanks Willis.

The only Zoner I've met in real life is Burrito Smuggler (Greg), who also lives in LA now. He can vouch for me if necessary.
Wow you play the banjo

For real though, that dude stinks.....When I use to sit by the end zone he'd come cruising by. I like him much better from a distance..
Wow you play the banjo

For real though, that dude stinks.....When I use to sit by the end zone he'd come cruising by. I like him much better from a distance..

lol

• Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by iLL49er:
the team can "help him out" if they want...if they don't does that speak about the moral values of the team? and if so, will you now stop rooting for them.

if not, stfu

Simmer down. No need to get yourself warned simply because you don't want to donate money.

To everyone that has such vitriol over the idea of contributing: There are lots of people here who don't want to donate, for whatever reason. That's completely okay. Do me a huge favor and just stay out of the thread. We get it, you disagree due to some kind of opinion or principle or whatever. Have a wonderful day on the many other threads we have here at 49erswebzone.

There is absolutely no need for you to sit here and take shots at Billy (who never asked for any of this, BTW). Just move along and let the people who want to contribute in some way do so. Not agreeing with the sentiment is one thing, but being a complete jerk about it is another.
I will be at the Jets game, I could confirm Billy is there and I will take a pic of his foot.

If all adds up, I will show him medicinal smoke for his foot.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I will be at the Jets game, I could confirm Billy is there and I will take a pic of his foot.

lmfao

Share 49ersWebzone