There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Goodbye Crabs.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
uh no

book ir crabs healthy being pushed some extra wepaons around him AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OFFSEASON PROGRAMS

he will have 1100+ yards this year

+ 1
Randy Moss: There's a chance that he doesn't even make the team. We all hope he's "Randy Moss!" but we might get "Tennessee Titans Randy Moss"

Mario Manningham: The #3 WR on a team with two VERY good #1 and #2 WRs and an elite QB. He may not have anywhere near the same production here.

A.J. Jenkins: A rookie WR with promise, but may only project to slot WR or now.

Chris Owusu: An undrafted rookie free agent plagued by concussions.

We have potential talent in this group of WRs, but there's an equal amount of question marks. Michael Crabtree, as underwhelming as he's been, is solid, and flashes big-play ability. He's unlikely to lose his starting spot, but he definitely needs to work.
this thread...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this thread...
the best way to stop looking at comments in threads dead in its tracks
KW is gone!!!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Webzone dream roster

QB: Nate Davis, Josh Johnson
WR: Ziegler, Owusu, Morgan, Bryant
RB: Sheets, Clayton
FB: Keasey

crabs had a good year last year when the whole world knew he was our only WR. with all the new weapons weve added he will flourish. offseason threads are sinking to new lows this year...
Well, after being a huge fan of craps in college, he has disappointed since coming here. I am hopeful, that Moss or Mario kick him in the azz and we finally get our money out of him. His original screwup was probably aided by his agent, who told him he was worth a lot more than we thot. We all know how that always plays out. The holdout didn't help him any on the field, and definitely hurt him off the field(again this could have been his agent). The missed preseasons, the nagging injuries, the negative attitude...none of those things helped him. My hope is he gets pushed farther and farther down the food chain so when 3 or 4 other guys are getting all the passes, and he gets few or none, maybe just maybe he will realize if he gets only a few receptions that will hurt him when he finally signs with America's Team.
If he is smart enough to reason that out, maybe that will get him off the dime, get him energized, and maybe make him a team player...which he sure doesn't seem like at present. Mario, Moss, AJ are either going to bring out the better in craps...or the worst, and i have no idea which. My sincere hope is it lites a fire under him, and he suddenly returns to college form. That is my wish list scenario.

There are several other things, however, that may hurt craps, and that is , I still believe we are going to add one or two unheralded and UDFA WRs, that nobody has heard of nor even suspects is going to make a run at the squad, but WILL in fact make the team, pushing craps more. We'll see. But if he has a break out yr, then this team is really on track for the SB. Without him also, but wth a new craps, that would really be something.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Webzone dream roster

QB: Nate Davis, Josh Johnson
WR: Ziegler, Owusu, Morgan, Bryant
RB: Sheets, Clayton
TE: Coby Fleener
FB: Keasey

fixed
Dumbest post in a while
Like stated before, he has a 6-yr deal. Now, if he does worse than last year or does not improve, I can see him being released after this coming season with a year left his contract.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

this exactly
We just drafted Cameron Johnson... say bye to Aldon Smith.