There are 190 users in the forums

No shot at Smith but it seems like we are building for Kaepernick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Baalke and Harbaugh didn't draft for anyone, and i think it is silly to say so. They drafted for a situation. A situation that needed to be fixed, and that is simply 3rd and long or short, and Red Zone O. We had vernon and we had craps,and that was it. crbtre did not distinguish himself, so the real surprise here, is that we almost won the SB with A+ defense, A+ ST, and an O that included Frank rt and frank Lt, plus the occ pass to vernon. Sure craps got passes against weaker teams, but he sure disappeared at end of season. So B& H set out to change that one scenario. 3rd down conversions / Red zone O. It had nothing to do with any Qb, either now or in the future. Anybody really think Kap was going to come in a complete passes to ....well, that was the problem. Nobody. That blatant hole has now been filled, and I still maintain we are adding at least one , maybe even 2 UDFA WRs nobody knows anything about except harbaugh and baalke. Then look out.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/04/inside-the-49ers/now-its-up-to-alex-smith-lowell-column/

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120428/SPORTS/120429479/1010/SPORTS?p=all&tc=pgall

wont read either

dont give them unnecessary hits

This don't read their garbage.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by hateroids84:
I don't care who but i want JJ or CK to look very impressive in training camp & pre-season. I'm so done with Alex Smith and his chieck downs, being to scared to let it loose, or just taking sacks cause he looks confused. One of them need to look impressive to take over the starting QB position. We are an elite QB away from being a dynasty caliber team.

lol check downs ?

The 49ers targeted RB just 54 times last season, second-fewest in the NFL. Despite this, 49ers RBs dropped a league-high 9 passes

and by the way

lets orget teh complete lack of weapons we have ok

can you name 1 elite qb who has done good with so many coaching changes every year im going to give you an example

brett favre 2006 mccarthy came to town brand new WCO system and he had an offseason:

56 comp % 18 TD 18 int 3800 yards

year 2 same offense same OC

66 comp % 28 TD 15 int 4100 yards

one post knock out
Originally posted by MILFS:
Harbaugh and Baalke are geniuses. I can sleep peacefully at night knowing that the 49ers are in good hands for years to come.

Originally posted by susweel:
Smith will be benched by week 7.

Didn't you same the same thing last year? By week 4 iirc.
Lol the Smith fans come out with guns blazing. Haha

Seriously. I don't know how they're able to sit down with their butts in a perpetual state of hurt.
This is such a slap in the face to Alex!!

It's one thing to replace Joe Montana, but to say we are building for the future with Kaepernick is down right INSULTING!!
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Lol the Smith fans come out with guns blazing. Haha

Seriously. I don't know how they're able to sit down with their butts in a perpetual state of hurt.

OK, I think this thread has now reached its end, thanks to idiotic comments like this one.

If you want to discuss our quarterbacks, there are specific threads. If you want to show everyone how b***hy you can be, there are other websites you will enjoy more.
Share 49ersWebzone