There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Darius Fleming is a 49er

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thechad49:
"If" he stays heathy..he could be a really good one..come on Darius Stay healthy!! I honestly think he could beat out haralson if he can stay on the field.

not sure about that,, I am very glad we resigned H, and if this kid can not play,, the signing looks really good right now
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Cut his a$$ anyways!

Unimpressive individual.

I'm pretty sure he was injured before he showed up at camp last year, but he made like it happened at camp so that he could pick up a free ride on the Niners dime. What, didn't he get "injured" on the first play? Looks like he's looking for another free ride this year. Just get rid of him. Made a mistake in drafting him. Admit it and move on.

IIRC, he didn't just go sit on the couch at home after he was injured last season. Kid stuck around and impressed the coaches with his dedication and work ethic.

I don't know if you honestly believe what you wrote, but all evidence points to the contrary. Freak injuries happen every year. Plus, there's no way he goes through the draft process without anyone noticing that he had a torn ACL.

You are either trolling or poorly informed.
y'all is forgetting flem is Jed's doot.....coaches are compelled to have one ND guy on the roster
Some guys have the talent but can't get over the injuries. I think Fleming might be one of those. Hope I'm wrong. Good luck to him.
Hurt yet again..time to cut, that's just about enough, don't you think?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
y'all is forgetting flem is Jed's doot.....coaches are compelled to have one ND guy on the roster

you think we forgetting.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

stop ruling people out when you haven't even seen him play
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

stop ruling people out when you haven't even seen him play
why would they stop now it has been going on forever and now you got people calling our first round pick from this year a bust. i do not hate players untill they give me a reason to hate when they are in a niner uniform
I read he is playing some inside linebacker too..that could help his chances of making the team
N
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Cut his a$$ anyways!

Unimpressive individual.

I'm pretty sure he was injured before he showed up at camp last year, but he made like it happened at camp so that he could pick up a free ride on the Niners dime. What, didn't he get "injured" on the first play? Looks like he's looking for another free ride this year. Just get rid of him. Made a mistake in drafting him. Admit it and move on.

IIRC, he didn't just go sit on the couch at home after he was injured last season. Kid stuck around and impressed the coaches with his dedication and work ethic.

I don't know if you honestly believe what you wrote, but all evidence points to the contrary. Freak injuries happen every year. Plus, there's no way he goes through the draft process without anyone noticing that he had a torn ACL.

You are either trolling or poorly informed.

Nah . . . just being mean.

Although, I have to say that I wasn't a fan of this pick. And even less so now, given his uncanny propensity for getting injured. Snakebit.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
N

Although, I have to say that I wasn't a fan of this pick. And even less so now, given his uncanny propensity for getting injured. Snakebit.

Damn, you got savant level meanness.

I don't really give a s**t if he makes the roster or not, though. Lulz.

If he isn't hurt bad this time I guess it'd be cool if he could play inside and out. I'd rather they keep the best pass rusher, though.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ian Williams says hi.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by dlance:
@mattbarrows Initial diagnosis for #49ers OLB Darius Fleming is that he merely "tweaked" left knee. Hope is that he'll be back on the field Monday.

dude can't catch a break.

Might get cut.

A tear yes, but not a break (distasteful)

lol yeah man low blow
The new Jay Moore?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
N

Damn, you got savant level meanness.

I don't really give a s**t if he makes the roster or not, though. Lulz.

If he isn't hurt bad this time I guess it'd be cool if he could play inside and out. I'd rather they keep the best pass rusher, though.

Yeah . . . I gotta watch that.

I'm with you. Whatever is best for the team.