LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can this 2012 draft class get anymore disastrous?? Not One, NOT ONE SINGLE contributor???????
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Can this 2012 draft class get anymore disastrous?? Not One, NOT ONE SINGLE contributor???????

Cam Johnson says hello.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Cam Johnson says hello.

Cam is gonna turn out to be the ONE BRIGGHT BRITE spot from that draft. the rest have turned into JUNQUE.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Cam Johnson says hello.

Cam is gonna turn out to be the ONE BRIGGHT BRITE spot from that draft. the rest have turned into JUNQUE.

Cam might not even be active on gamedays this year. At least he's developing into a nice player for the future.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
So you're your saying a players personality doesn't have any impact as to whether or not you like them? The way a player acts and presents himself has a lot of impact on his fan base. Willis is ever bit as good as Ray Lewis was, but because he's quite and not "inspirational" he doesn't have nearly the fan base or recognition. I find it weird that someone's personality doesn't move you one way or another. Dixon's can do work ethic and desire has won me over. Its not that he's so great, although he's greatly improved.

Patrick Willis also never committed murder. Surely that should be a positive check in this personality rating system of yours.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sux. I was wondering why he was getting so much PT in the last PS game.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
So you're your saying a players personality doesn't have any impact as to whether or not you like them? The way a player acts and presents himself has a lot of impact on his fan base. Willis is ever bit as good as Ray Lewis was, but because he's quite and not "inspirational" he doesn't have nearly the fan base or recognition. I find it weird that someone's personality doesn't move you one way or another. Dixon's can do work ethic and desire has won me over. Its not that he's so great, although he's greatly improved.

Patrick Willis also never committed murder. Surely that should be a positive check in this personality rating system of yours.

Check out Patrick's life on YouTube. I'm always leery of people that talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Ray Lewis was a good football player but his behavior has put him in situations that contradict the image he portrays. Patrick is inspirational and he doesn't have to tell you about it all he time. He is one of the greatest 49ers and his best playing days are ahead.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

Check out Patrick's life on YouTube. I'm always leery of people that talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Ray Lewis was a good football player but his behavior has put him in situations that contradict the image he portrays. Patrick is inspirational and he doesn't have to tell you about it all he time. He is one of the greatest 49ers and his best playing days are ahead.

Ray Lewis is a fictional charachter he made up and continuities to play. Inside, he's a filthy scumbag piece of s**t.
Why the f**k was he playing anyways? A rb who's a lock shouldn't be playing in the last preseason game
Niners should put him on IR and use Jewel till he can go. Remember; "The Niners can do anything they want to."

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I definitely think Dixon earned more carries.

I didn't like James from the moment we drafted him. Something about his personality rubbed me the wrong way. He seemed cocky and not really that excited to be a Niner. It was just the subtle things in his interviews that bothered me. I'm not glad he's hurt, but it wouldn't bother me if we traded him tomorrow.

I never understood the complaints about his personality. Only in ninertalk, I guess.
Some I'm not the only guy you've heard that from.

I heard someone mention it around the time he was drafted, but for all I know you could be the same fool. And don't go talking about how you know his "personality" cause you've never interacted with him and all you've seen is how he chooses to present himself through a camera. I've heard nothing but good things about him, and I've seen him stop and talk to strangers on campus and take pics with him all the time. There have been nothing bad said about his personality from anyone with any credibility. You can say he's cocky, but that's a completely different story.

LaMichael James is a contributor that stepped up big time when Kendall Hunter went down. Granted you want more out of your 2nd round pick than being a 3rd running back/kick returner, but I think that's more of a function of the talent of the two guys in front of him than a knock on James. I think he'd be the second back on a few teams.

I think that Jon Baldwin guy we drafted (lol) may be able to contribute as well. But yes, it does looks like 2012 is the back-up/team depth draft.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

LaMichael James (knee) is moving without crutches or a limp but is not expected to play Sunday vs. Green Bay.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

LaMichael James (knee) is moving without crutches or a limp but is not expected to play Sunday vs. Green Bay.

Dat Deer Antler spray doe
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Dat Deer Antler spray doe

I heard if you rub it on your junk you have a faster recovery time
Share 49ersWebzone