There are 319 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Random tweet from LMJ that cracked me up a few minutes ago . .

I just met a girl name lacreesha and she not black lol

https://twitter.com/LaMichaelJames/status/223587235012943872
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Random tweet from LMJ that cracked me up a few minutes ago . .

I just met a girl name lacreesha and she not black lol

https://twitter.com/LaMichaelJames/status/223587235012943872

I know a white lady named LaCresha.
She is a bitter-beer faced looking b***h with a personality to match.
hopefully he gets some snaps tonight
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Random tweet from LMJ that cracked me up a few minutes ago . .

I just met a girl name lacreesha and she not black lol

https://twitter.com/LaMichaelJames/status/223587235012943872

I know a white lady named LaCresha.
She is a bitter-beer faced looking b***h with a personality to match.

if you had that name would you be happy? or if you were named Sue
50+ yard TD for him tonight.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
50+ yard TD for him tonight.

I'm going to lose my s**t when I see him in that 49ers jersey tonight.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I'm going to lose my s**t when I see him in that 49ers jersey tonight.

lmfao

I bet you are. Dream come true...

Did you ever think niners would draft em?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I'm going to lose my s**t when I see him in that 49ers jersey tonight.

lmfao

I bet you are. Dream come true...

Did you ever think niners would draft em?

I honestly had no idea... But when we did I just straight up ran out my front door and started running around the block screaming LOL
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I'm going to lose my s**t when I see him in that 49ers jersey tonight.

lmfao

I bet you are. Dream come true...

Did you ever think niners would draft em?

I honestly had no idea... But when we did I just straight up ran out my front door and started running around the block screaming LOL

hahaha.

Do you think he can be elite at this level?

Solid starter?

Role player?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I'm going to lose my s**t when I see him in that 49ers jersey tonight.

lmfao

I bet you are. Dream come true...

Did you ever think niners would draft em?

I honestly had no idea... But when we did I just straight up ran out my front door and started running around the block screaming LOL

hahaha.

Do you think he can be elite at this level?

Solid starter?

Role player?

I have no idea about that either. I don't think people give him enough credit for his vision and ability to find the holes in between the tackles. He is not just a "bounce it outside and outrun everyone" type of back. I'd say a good 75% of his yardage came in between the tackles in his career at Oregon, and I watched every single one of his games since Freshman year.

I also don't like the Sproles comparison. I would be ecstatic if he was that type of player for us, but I think he has a higher ceiling than that.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I also don't like the Sproles comparison. I would be ecstatic if he was that type of player for us, but I think he has a higher ceiling than that.

Ditto. VERY excited about James and can't wait to see what he's able to do. He could be a beast.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I have no idea about that either. I don't think people give him enough credit for his vision and ability to find the holes in between the tackles. He is not just a "bounce it outside and outrun everyone" type of back. I'd say a good 75% of his yardage came in between the tackles in his career at Oregon, and I watched every single one of his games since Freshman year.

I also don't like the Sproles comparison. I would be ecstatic if he was that type of player for us, but I think he has a higher ceiling than that.

The same has been said about Sproles and those same people would be wrong. I personally dont think Jame's ceiling as anywhere near Sproles but that remains to be seen. I personally thought Spoles was a much better prospect coming out of college. Don't get me wrong I think James has a ton of potential but I just don't think he's going to look that fast at this level. I think he's a closer comparison to Hunter than Sproles.
James is the guy im most excited to see in preseason. Hopefully he gets some reps early
Originally posted by saniner:
James is the guy im most excited to see in preseason. Hopefully he gets some reps early

I think all 9er fans are most excited to see LMJ beast on third stringers