There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Jewel Hampton is going to get 30 carries a game this preseason.
weakiyose..... punyetakang anghit tattadjakin kita!!!
So has Bruce made him expendable now?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
So has Bruce made him expendable now?

I would say that Ellington and Cox have done so on ST but now it's up to alfonso smith to do so as an rb.
now this can stop the lmj to philly to re-untie with chip kelly stuff, he went and got another one of his oregon backs

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 12s
#Eagles announced: Acquired RB Kenjon Barner (#Panthers) for a conditional 7th (2015).

Jim Harbaugh expects @LaMichaelJames to play this Sunday and do more than return kicks.
Originally posted by crabman82:
now this can stop the lmj to philly to re-untie with chip kelly stuff, he went and got another one of his oregon backs

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 12s
#Eagles announced: Acquired RB Kenjon Barner (#Panthers) for a conditional 7th (2015).

Hmm... I hope this doesn't hurt the chances of Fozzy Whitaker being waived.
I would like to see him replace Hampton as a developmental RB.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Jim Harbaugh expects @LaMichaelJames to play this Sunday and do more than return kicks.

...answer tweets

...answer tweets
I hope he doesn't do any actual returning. Ellington has so much more talent/ability than LMJ. I don't even want to see him running the ball until the backups come in.
Excited to see him play
Why don't we work on letting him run the ball and catch the ball out of the backfield. Set some screens up for him. I think Ellington has earned the #1 PR/KR job I'd say James would be battling Cox for #2 on that job. As for trading James we would probably get a 6th or 7th and it's not worth it. I'd rather keep him for the next 2 years than give him away.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 22, 2014 at 6:11 PM ]
What a difference a year makes. In his rookie season, James was a decent contributor after Kendall Hunter went down (4.9 YPC on 27 attempts in the regular season, 5.9 YPC on 11 attempts in the playoffs). In 2013, he basically pouted all year, got himself in the dog house, and now the majority of fans want him cut/traded. This is a pivotal year in James' career.
Originally posted by theduke85:
What a difference a year makes. In his rookie season, James was a decent contributor after Kendall Hunter went down (4.9 YPC on 27 attempts in the regular season, 5.9 YPC on 11 attempts in the playoffs). In 2013, he basically pouted all year, got himself in the dog house, and now the majority of fans want him cut/traded. This is a pivotal year in James' career.

I agree, I think he did very well filling in for Hunter in 2012, and also believe he hasn't been given a chance to fully exploit his skillset to really know what this guy can do. But also very disappointed in how he whined last season. Hopefully he's got his head screwed on straight now and gets healthy. Look at the first few pages of this thread when he was first drafted and the way many people envisioned him being used...not holding my breath but holding out hope that HaRo are now thinking of using him in that way.

...answer tweets

....test the sod
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
....test the sod