LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I may be the only one who still wants him around. I think he still has some value, although I am probably just grasping on to his past accomplishments in college.

f**k him,, send him to philly for a cheese steak samwich
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Any chance we trade him to Philly for something?
[ Edited by Dapro on May 11, 2014 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Dapro:
Any chance we trade him to Philly for something?

They got Sproles so they prob dont need emo-back.
If anyone really saw him in college, you can tell he isn't that special of a player. I mean look at his highlights and all his runs are pretty much straight shots to the end zone. What lamichael has going for him is confidence with a skill set that is average at best.
Maybe its telling that Chip kelly traded for Darren Sproles instead of LaMichael James. Granted Sproles is the proven player, but he's 30 years old and you have to pay him much more than LMJ. James is on his rookie deal and is still under the age of 25. Did Minnesota get a running back to back up Adrian Peterson? If not, that could be a potential landing spot.
LaMichael James for Stephen Hill? Who says no?
LaMichael James is a Niner! ..... NFL (Not For Long)
any emo tweets from this guy yet
i think trent drafts a new rb everytime this guys b***hes about his playing time just to f**k with him
LaMike's best chance of staying on this team is becoming a slot CB.

• pd24
  • Veteran
I think we can get a 5th or 6th rounder for him. Just make him sweat until the end of camp and then trade him.
Originally posted by pd24:
I think we can get a 5th or 6th rounder for him. Just make him sweat until the end of camp and then trade him.

yeah i see us flipping him in camp kevan barlow style
He has apparently been at camp for workouts
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/05/23/6427752/lamichael-james-joins-voluntary.html
I really hope Ellington wins the returns job so we can either trade him or just cut him he bring NO VALUE to this team whatsover he just doesnt fit our offense, he would flurish in NO or even Philly's but with the depth we have at RB he just taking a valuable back up spot or even a key special teams spot. uggghhh 2012 49ers draft class....

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I really hope Ellington wins the returns job so we can either trade him or just cut him he bring NO VALUE to this team whatsover he just doesnt fit our offense, he would flurish in NO or even Philly's but with the depth we have at RB he just taking a valuable back up spot or even a key special teams spot. uggghhh 2012 49ers draft class....

He certainly looks like the odd man out. But I'm not quite ready to give up on him. He filled in decently when Hunter went down. One factor that lead to the disastrous 2012 49er draft, among the various theories already mentioned is simply overconfidence in Trent - due in part to his extraordinary 2011 draft. I think the whole front office has to be humbled by the results of that draft and have put more time in film study prior to the 2013 and 2014 drafts.

LMJ can make the team but he has to show much better inside power running than he has shown so far.
Share 49ersWebzone