Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Colt 45
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Bag 'o chips.

Whiny little chips.

Lays Salt & Vinegar
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico...
if you have a son who has developed female breasts
50k - for a workout. wow this guy is a dueche.
What did we get for Taylor Mays? 7th rounder? Let's start with that.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What did we get for Taylor Mays? 7th rounder? Let's start with that.

So when does the email go out to the other 31 teams? lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
6th Rounder
Trade him to Oakland straight up for Pryor.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Package pick #61, LMJ and Baldwin to move up in 2nd...
I keep sayin it. I hated the pick when it was made (WTFWIM???) Especially when we had Hunter!!! Waste of a 2nd rounder and roster spot!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I keep sayin it. I hated the pick when it was made (WTFWIM???) Especially when we had Hunter!!! Waste of a 2nd rounder and roster spot!!

when james goes i will say again how lucky we are that that draft did not set back our team years,, a bad draft like that can be a franchise killer,,,, but back then people like gore and justin were younger so it was ok and we had the great draft the year before.. now this year we MUST draft well,., we got away with a bad draft one time and that can not, must not happen again
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Package pick #61, LMJ and Baldwin to move up in 2nd...

no lets keep jon b,, at least he took a pay cut to stay on the team which shows some desire,, james just folded up his tent and went home, f**k him. instead of using jon b how about just sticking another draft pick in your equation??
I actually LIKE RB Bernard Pierce 6'225lb who ended up going to the Ravens in the 3rd round, when LMJ was picked at #61. Pierce has the size and inside running ability I liked coming out of Temple and he coulda had a nice role as a short yardage guy backing up Gore.
LMJ is the only running back besides lat who is under contract after this season. Gore is old and will cost money, Hunter will want to be paid and have a chance to start. I'd be fine if gore retired, Hunter walked, and LMJ and Lat split the carriers. And I see that happening, cause trents got a hard on to draft a running back every year in the first 4 rounds...