There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
wow james is getting close to attaining nate davis and korey sheets status on the web zone

But not as awesome as Cody Pickett.
or otis arney and thomas hamilton
I bet he'll end up being a draft day trade. Maybe trade him and our pick in the 2'nd or 3'rd to move up 5 spots in that round or something. Right now I just don't see any real value other than maybe a 6'th/7'th.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
I bet he'll end up being a draft day trade. Maybe trade him and our pick in the 2'nd or 3'rd to move up 5 spots in that round or something. Right now I just don't see any real value other than maybe a 6'th/7'th.

buck and disp are right,, the best we can do which may be pretty good, is to throw him in with a couple of picks to move up and pick whomever. if that happens and the guy we get turns out to be a stud for us, then the james pick turned out good for us in the end,, in a queer sort of way
wow james is getting close to attaining nate davis and korey sheets status on the web zone

Hey lay off Otis Amey. I know him. Went to my high school
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

otisexcuses
I'm all for releasing this guy. I liked the change of pace he brought and his quickness but we never used him anyway and we could free up a roster spot. Do it. We need a quick fast guy though we still don't have that element in our offense.
LMJ is quick and fast, but so is Hunter except that Hunter has a bigger body and can run through arm tackles a lot better. LMJ goes down more easier. I wonder what the Niners will get if someone agrees to a trade for him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"I wonder what the Niners will get if someone agrees to a trade for him."

a month's supply of Twinkies for Roman....
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

my original WZ screen name was OtisMyMan
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
I'd trade him just because of all the stupid s**t he puts on twitter.... i cant wait to unfollow him because he is no longer sporting our red n gold
that's why ppl call him LaDrake

dude is b*tchmade level 99
Originally posted by Team49ers:
LMJ is quick and fast, but so is Hunter except that Hunter has a bigger body and can run through arm tackles a lot better. LMJ goes down more easier. I wonder what the Niners will get if someone agrees to a trade for him.

It's pretty surprising the difference in strength between the two. They're both nearly identical weight, but James just seems so frail and tiny compared to him.

Also I really hope we re-sign Hunter and don't let him walk after this season. Dude's a stud.
[ Edited by Disp on Apr 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by Team49ers:

It's pretty surprising the difference in strength between the two. They're both nearly identical weight, but James just seems so frail and tiny compared to him.

Also I really hope we re-sign Hunter and don't let him walk after this season. Dude's a stud.

agreed with hunter. they cant let him go. he and latimore are gonna be so badass when gore calls it quits
If Lattimore pans out and turns out to be close to a younger Gore, Hunter/Latt will be an insane combo.
so dumb if we get rid of him. He's a great talent and Gore only has 1 yr left anyway.
Ready to move on from this Nightmare we call the 2012 NFL Draft