There are 544 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

only a matter of time before LMJ busts a long return. he's so much more explosive, and the eye test came back at A+

i guess when you actually try to run the ball instead of just fair-catching sometimes you get yards

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am so sorry for saying he is a bum because he went on twitter to discuss playing time, i am sorry that i had no trust in him being a punt returner.
I'm really hoping that Harbaugh starts to see how good he is in space in the return game. Then they might actually start throwing him into some favorable situations on offense. He could be the most explosive player on the roster outside of VD.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers LaMichael James has 130 punt-return yards in three games, 69 more than Kyle Williams had in eight games.
lol

Well, that answers that. lol
Glad we didn't trade him.

What a difference he made.
Now get him involved on offense and all is forgiven with this team.... almost
La Mike
BOOM!
He is the spark we needed! Now if we could only integrate him into the offense. Hmm...
[ Edited by Wrathman on Nov 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM ]
He was a ballerina tippy toeing on the sidelines.
Why aren't we swinging the ball out to this guy in the flat? He is a vicious runner who refuses to go down. I bet he can be like Darren Sproles if we start utilizing him more. He kicks a$$!
Yes he can be explosive on the big returns. But he also was very shaky on that one return. He almost fumbled it away.
#49ers LaMichael James has 130 punt-return yards in three games, 69 more than Kyle Williams had in eight games.
He's exciting to watch, for sure. He really helped get good field position last night. Agree, he's about ready to bust one for six. Agree, I'd like to see him and all the RB's get more involved in the passing game.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

lol

Well, that answers that. lol

oh geez....... KW isn't even playing and he's still getting worse........
Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff LaMichael James had more punt return yards last night (72) than Kyle Williams had all season (61). #49ers
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM ]
Just hope he doesn't muffed anymore punts. Other than that he did good.