LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Everyone thinks hes a fumbler ever since the superbowl.

when gore fumbles eveyone seems to act like it never happened
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Everyone thinks hes a fumbler ever since the superbowl.

Yeah you know because f**k that guy Frank Gor!. Cut his 30 year old ass and his 2 fumbles this season.
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL6mCoach Harbaugh on RB LaMichael James: "We want to get that going. He's too good of a player not to be playing." James has 7 rushes so far.

Jim playing mind tricks
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

When LMJ has accomplished something even remotely close to what Gore has he may be given a little latitude as well. A guy fighting to make the roster or even show he can play at this level should NOT be fumbling the ball. Not to mention doing it at crucial time in the fing superbowl.
I want to ensure he can handle punt returns
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Jcool:
doing something once doesn't = a problem.

Unless you get your sister pregnant.

Wodwo, I understand the reactions, but I was like
Originally posted by verb1der:
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL6mCoach Harbaugh on RB LaMichael James: "We want to get that going. He's too good of a player not to be playing." James has 7 rushes so far.

Jim playing mind tricks

Maybe this means he's about to take over punt return and kick return duties from Kyle Williams.
He'll get his final shot at return duties.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Has the 49ers.com depth chart always listed James as the #1 returner? If not, it does now.

they're slacking on the website maintenance this season. The DC still has Harper and Cunningham listed but they aren't on the roster page and have kept that page up to date.
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Has the 49ers.com depth chart always listed James as the #1 returner? If not, it does now.

Does it list Kyle Williams as "scrub"?

Originally posted by real9erfan:

Jim playing mind tricks

Maybe this means he's about to take over punt return and kick return duties from Kyle Williams.

I hope so!!
Sure would love to see Hunter and LaMichael look more like Reggie Bush and
Kyle Williams look more like Wes Welker.

Jim playing mind tricks

I have no clue why they didn't put LMJ as a returner from the start. I remember last year in New England, his return swung the momentum back to us.
has LMJ ever shown he can catch the ball consistently?

Jim playing mind tricks

I have no clue why they didn't put LMJ as a returner from the start. I remember last year in New England, his return swung the momentum back to us.

I don't know. My only guess is that they knew he wouldn't be used much as a RB and they didn't want to take up an active spot only for return duties. KW was going to play WR (either #2 or #3) regardless, so maybe they thought having him take over returns would save that one active roster spot.
Share 49ersWebzone