There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

All I know is I doubt we win that game against the Patriots in New England last year if it was the for this guy's clutch kick return
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
All I know is I doubt we win that game against the Patriots in New England last year if it was the for this guy's clutch kick return

yup. that was a dagger right through brady's heart.
Everyone talks about him being a home run hitter. Yeah in college. This is the nfl he has 0 touchdowns. 0 "home runs"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

He also got the comeback going vs Atl with a nice TD run to make it 17-7. And I agree wholeheartedly that HaRo has failed to best utilize his talents...as has been said, around 5-8 touches from scrimmage, plus kick returns. But like I also said, it could just be a simple case that Harbaugh doesn't like his act and will be damned if he's going to cave to some petulant child whining on Twitter.

I think LMJ is the real deal and has not been given a fair chance to succeed, but welcome to the real fkn world, sometimes life's a b***h...and when it is, generally speaking the best course of action is to sack up, work harder, and make the best of it...not whine like you've got sand in the vag.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Oct 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

He also got the comeback going vs Atl with a nice TD run to make it 17-7. And I agree wholeheartedly that HaRo has failed to best utilize his talents...as has been said, around 5-8 touches from scrimmage, plus kick returns. But like I also said, it could just be a simple case that Harbaugh doesn't like his act and will be damned if he's going to cave to some petulant child whining on Twitter.

I think LMJ is the real deal and has not been given a fair chance to succeed, but welcome to the real fkn world, sometimes life's a b***h...and when it is, generally speaking the best course of action is to sack up, work harder, and make the best of it...not whine like you've got sand in the vag.

Baalke talking trade deadline and LMJ in the same context. IMO LMJ is as good as gone!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Baalke talking trade deadline and LMJ in the same context. IMO LMJ is as good as gone!

I thought he categorically said LMJ won't be traded, no ?
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Everyone talks about him being a home run hitter. Yeah in college. This is the nfl he has 0 touchdowns. 0 "home runs"

probably gonna need more than 34 carries in 2 seasons to see what he's capable of.
if they're gonna trade him, at least get him out there, let him produce so that his trade value can go up.

Trading him does kindda make sense with Lattimore getting healthy.
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Ugh LMJ is retweeting tweets about that he should be traded.

If you actually READ his tweets, he retweeted some guy wanting him to be traded so he doesn't "cry" anymore. He then explains why he retweeted. Stop stirring up s**t.
AJ, and LMJ...ugh! I was hoping for Fleener, and Turbin! Well neither of them is lighting the league on fire, but I still think those two would have better draft picks! I like LMJ, and think he has some potential, but with Hunter on the roster, he is redundant, he is the back ups back up, what a waste of talent, and waste of a second round pick!
if they're gonna trade him, at least get him out there, let him produce so that his trade value can go up.

Trading him does kindda make sense with Lattimore getting healthy.

Right Latamore, Hunter and DIxon, will all be ahead of LMJ on the depth chart, maybe we can get a 7th round pick for him, we sure as hell don't need some cast off from another team...looking at you Baldwin!
Originally posted by Rascal:

Just going by the past. How many times have we heard a coach or a GM swear they are not interested in trading a player and next thing you know he is traded or released?

Just going by the past. How many times have we heard a coach or a GM swear they are not interested in trading a player and next thing you know he is traded or released?

If you are right and means we will land Josh Gordon, I am all for it !!

That would be great but with Manningham close to returning and Crabs possible return next month, is there really room for another WR?

That would be great but with Manningham close to returning and Crabs possible return next month, is there really room for another WR?

Absolutely. The truth of the matter is those fans who are opposed to the trade simply think both Mario and Crab will be 100% at the top of their game immediately after their return which is just unrealistic. We also need to think further ahead, we couldn't beat the Seahawks when we had Crab last year, there is no doubt in my mind we will need a legit deep threat to give us a chance. The problem is all we have right now is Vernon for the deep routes who is already a bit banged up and they will be able to key in on him to shut him down. We need another deep option to spread out their secondary. Just look at how the Colts beat them, TY Hilton was the difference. He managed to consistently beat out Sherman to get open. Josh Gordon can do the same.