There are 173 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ugh LMJ is retweeting tweets about that he should be traded.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think they dont like him because he talks out online all the time. hes a better return man than williams by far and williams contributes nothing as a receiver so the fact that he plays and james doesnt tells me he's in the doghouse. hopefully they can trade him for something if theyre gonna cut him loose anyway when lattimore is healthy next year

i think so too. dude is always whining on twitter and i really think it rubs Harbaugh the wrong way
you know guys,, i have decided that i am getting sick and tired of his tantrums he is throwing online all the time. i see there was another story about that today. i have moaned about them not using him as a return man but I think I am not done defending him. I mean hunter does not get all the carries i am sure he wants but you never hear him say anything,, i do not know,, does hunter talk? what does he say? i think you guys have hit on something that we have all missed. jacobs ran his mouth last year and next thing you know he was gone. there is a right way and a wrong way to get more playing time and I woke up today and realized james is going about it the wrong way. I am sick of his b***hing and moaning. i can now say f**k him, trade him for a 7th round draft pick. williams may not be what we want but he does not b***h. as a matter of fact,, off all 50 plus players,,does anyone else throw tantrums on line the way james does?? NO,, f**k him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Ugh LMJ is retweeting tweets about that he should be traded.

yes,, this is not the first time,,, as i said,, i am sick of this s**t and as some guys have said,,,, this may be the reason he does not get time
What an idiot. Some people just don't learn. James is digging a grave.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Oct 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
when JH stops talking about you,, you should start packing your bags
  • Liono
Are you guys sure Baalke took him without the input of Harbaugh? Harbaugh played against LMJ at Stanford a number of times and would have seen what a talent he is. I think LMJ will go somewhere else and become a great weapon.....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
alex did not b***h last year,, hell even nnamdi is being a professional about being inactive,, f**k james
Maybe they don't like his attitude.
People need to stop dissecting everything little think that athletes do/post on social media. It's quite pathetic if you ask me. You're not James and you don't know the meaning behind anything he puts on Twitter. Who says he isn't using it as motivation like Kap was doing?

Seriously, people
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
People need to stop dissecting everything little think that athletes do/post on social media. It's quite pathetic if you ask me. You're not James and you don't know the meaning behind anything he puts on Twitter. Who says he isn't using it as motivation like Kap was doing?

Seriously, people

Interesting! Possibly, but the negative attention it brings, ok a question here n there to harbs. But how would this rub a coach? The coach feels he is playing best players at the moment, with activating players which fit our needs time being! Or harbaugh gave em ok for motivation tactics and throwing off opposing teams! In a back of mind idea he may be offered something nice from other team for trade! I personally like james! But gore, hunter, and dixons sp teams play is very much liked as well :)

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Seriously, people

ck is the starting quarterback,, james is a fourth string running back that can not earn the right to be activated in a game. who else out of the 50 plus players on our team posts little twitter comments like,, I am sick of being a insurance policy,,,, I am tired of being upset all the time,, wah wah,, cry me a f**king river james. if you want a place on the team, then work. work on your pass blocking,, work on your punt return duties instead of trying to drum up support by playing the victim. if he has the time to post on social media then he has the time to work on his own game which may allow him to be activated on game day, f**k him

Seriously, people

You don't Retweet or favorite something about being traded
Still don't like this pick. LMJ was brought here to be a "home run hitter" able to "score from anywhere on the field", he has had touches, and moved the ball, but does not look dynamic in an NFL offense. Only one person to blame, if he wants to be angry, he needs to angry at himself, for not making the most of his limited touches. He will never get the benefit of 20-30 carries as a feature back, he needs to touch the ball 5-7 times a game and have 2-3 big gains, 30yards plus, that is what he was brought here to do, so next time you are active LMJ you had better start balling, cause your days may be numbered.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Still don't like this pick. LMJ was brought here to be a "home run hitter" able to "score from anywhere on the field", he has had touches, and moved the ball, but does not look dynamic in an NFL offense. Only one person to blame, if he wants to be angry, he needs to angry at himself, for not making the most of his limited touches. He will never get the benefit of 20-30 carries as a feature back, he needs to touch the ball 5-7 times a game and have 2-3 big gains, 30yards plus, that is what he was brought here to do, so next time you are active LMJ you had better start balling, cause your days may be numbered.

He had the chance to be an every down back in preseason games and he looked terrible. Granted, he was playing behind some of the worst backup O-linemen I have ever seen. But still, he should have been more effective.

The real problem is that Baalke drafted a guy that Harbaugh and Roman have failed to find a role for in the offense. It seems like there was a disconnect there. I DO think that James is a talented player. It was probably a BPA pick. But you have to draft a guy that will fit in your offense.

Our bread and butter is power running. Not something that James does well. If Roman incorporates more screens and multi-back sets into the offense, there may be a role for James. Otherwise, it's a wasted pick and we should trade him to a team that can use his talents.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

He had the chance to be an every down back in preseason games and he looked terrible. Granted, he was playing behind some of the worst backup O-linemen I have ever seen. But still, he should have been more effective.

The real problem is that Baalke drafted a guy that Harbaugh and Roman have failed to find a role for in the offense. It seems like there was a disconnect there. I DO think that James is a talented player. It was probably a BPA pick. But you have to draft a guy that will fit in your offense.

Our bread and butter is power running. Not something that James does well. If Roman incorporates more screens and multi-back sets into the offense, there may be a role for James. Otherwise, it's a wasted pick and we should trade him to a team that can use his talents.

We have a problem, well not really a problem just and odd dilemma, Our O-line is an amazing collection of in line power blockers, and great pass protectors, they are giants, they are the heart soul and backbone of this team, they are also the wrong body type and skill set for a fast moving motion offense that LMJ might thrive in. Harbuagh and Roman inherited them and would be foolish to make any changes to the group, nut they are never going to look great running zone blocking or spread concepts. Harbaugh and Roman have fooled with the oread, the pistol, and jet sweep, as well as stretch zone runs, with mixed to disastrous results. What this team does best is not what Harbaugh and Roman want, but they are wise enough to ride the winning horse they found when they took over the team. LMJ is just another example of them tinkering at the edges, trying to find ways to make the team more dynamic, with out making wholesale changes to the roster.
Share 49ersWebzone