There are 198 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
If McDrunk had a drinking problem during the draft, Baalke must have been hitting the crack pipe in 2012.

Probably the worst draft i've seen in my lifetime. Only one guy left within 2 years who barely makes the active roster.

AJ Jenkins was the worst pick in 49ers and arguably NFL history.

LOL
Worst in NFL History? I new it was a bad pick, but not that bad.
you can understand why he feels that. i can
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
If McDrunk had a drinking problem during the draft, Baalke must have been hitting the crack pipe in 2012.

Probably the worst draft i've seen in my lifetime. Only one guy left within 2 years who barely makes the active roster.

LOL
Worst in NFL History? I new it was a bad pick, but not that bad.
you can understand why he feels that. i can

yes but still not the worst in history might not even be the worst niner pick

Jamarcus Russel is indeed the worst pick in NFL History

He goes #1 and the following players go after him

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft
Jesus f*cking Christ, people still b***hing about that draft... nailing 2 out of 3 drafts is a pretty damn good record and I'd be ecstatic he continues to nail 2 out of every 3.

Get over it, that draft also gave us some good players this year and LMJ is still gonna be a force in the coming years, Jenkins has been replaced with Baldwin who looks alright and we are still considered one of the model franchises. Its impossible to bat a thousand year over year, but we have some great starters and allot of depth.. some "fans" dont know how good we got it and think everything is a Madden game.
Originally posted by xela510:

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft
That was a good draft for us. We got both Willis and Staley.

Baaawss!

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft

don't forget RayMac, Goldson and T. Brown...Man that was an awesome draft by the drunk.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Jesus f*cking Christ, people still b***hing about that draft... nailing 2 out of 3 drafts is a pretty damn good record and I'd be ecstatic he continues to nail 2 out of every 3.

Get over it, that draft also gave us some good players this year and LMJ is still gonna be a force in the coming years, Jenkins has been replaced with Baldwin who looks alright and we are still considered one of the model franchises. Its impossible to bat a thousand year over year, but we have some great starters and allot of depth.. some "fans" dont know how good we got it and think everything is a Madden game.

Also remains to be seen what Looney can do, don't think anyone expected him to come in and be a starter right off the bat but there will come a time when they will need him to contribute so everyone will see what he's got. As far as James, I think he's just completely being misused, I think he's got a lot of talent, explosiveness, that kick return against the Patriots was a thing of beauty, there's nobody else on this roster with that sort of explosiveness, at this point, I'm all for making James the kick and punt returner over Fair Catch Williams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Also remains to be seen what Looney can do, don't think anyone expected him to come in and be a starter right off the bat but there will come a time when they will need him to contribute so everyone will see what he's got. As far as James, I think he's just completely being misused, I think he's got a lot of talent, explosiveness, that kick return against the Patriots was a thing of beauty, there's nobody else on this roster with that sort of explosiveness, at this point, I'm all for making James the kick and punt returner over Fair Catch Williams.
ok, our worst draft was the draft which followed oj simpsons arrival to the team because,,WE HAD NO DRAFT PICKS
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

ok, our worst draft was the draft which followed oj simpsons arrival to the team because,,WE HAD NO DRAFT PICKS

Wow they gave all that up for an over the hill OJ? That was before my time, but wow!

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft

don't forget RayMac, Goldson and T. Brown...Man that was an awesome draft by the drunk.
That was a kick a$$ draft! I agree that they should use LaMike properly, he can be a very explosive player. You just have to put him in space, and let him do his thing. I am surprised he is not being used at KR. I think they sacrificed the 2012 draft for a great 2013 draft. They traded down out of a lot of picks.
I'm just going to hold out hope that with the sure departure of Dixon next season there will be a few more carries available for James. Perhaps by some miracle he improves as a punt returner as well because I truly believe the staff WANTS him to take that job from Kyle Williams. There is a role available for James. If he can work on his return game, he can be the primary returner, and if he shows anything as a pass catcher, he should be able to leap frog the receivers we currently have as targets.
Seeing Danny Woodhead in this MNF game makes me wonder why Roman won't create a package of plays especially for LMJ.
Maybe with Mario coming back soon they'll cut Williams & LMJ will be primary returner? Maybe Jim's kiss of death was for Kyle rather than LMJ?
When is this bum going to get traded? Dude is dead weight. Once Lattimore gets back, he becomes even more dispensable.

Its like the 2012 draft class cant get on the field to save their lives.
[ Edited by 5times on Oct 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone