There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

GNielsen, I could see LMj out in space, but I don't think he needs any blockers. Just him alone and the OLB, CB, or SS. WR routes and TE route should be enough to pull those 3 off LMJ. Then see if a LB or CB, or SS can tackle him. Honestly, I don't think so. Can't run that every play, but you could run it a handful of times out of different sets, different sides. Only other comment, I could see JH calling plays on game day in addition to helping craft game plan O.

Just a thot.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by 5280High:

Great block by Delanie at .59

Loved what I saw from James last year, I hope he picks up where he left off. Hes the Darren Sproles of the 9ers. Can't wait to see all Gore, Hunter, James and Lattimore splitting reps giving the defense all kinds of trouble. Hopefully they get at least one or two years together.
He better be, Kory Sheets is on track for a 2,000+ yard season in the CFL right now.
he gained 10 lbs is muscle IN HIS LEGS!!! Take that kaepernick! dude is gonna beast this year.
His hands are underrated, in that video he makes some nice grabs and so far in camp he's stood out as being able to catch Kaep's bullets at close range.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
He better be, Kory Sheets is on track for a 2,000+ yard season in the CFL right now.

thomas clayton will be an all pro in arena ball as well
lets hope lamike can be utilized like this in 2013

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/07/26/the-tape-never-lies-how-shane-vereen-can-fill-the-hole-left-by-aaron-hernandez/
I have said it before, this year will be the passing of the torch. Hunter and James both will breakout.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I still say this is the year we start to see Roman calling some screens. They'll all be coming hard for Kap. The timing is perfect. I can just imagine James with a couple of linemen in front of him and only a linebacker and a safety to beat. 25 yards - boom!

Absolutely... I've been waiting for them to call some screen calls for the last couple of years..
I like James and hope the extra weight will help him succeed. Last year he looked like a light bowling ball that was thrown too hard; it bounces off the first pin it hits...
My boy is running hard tonight. Breaking a bunch of tackles, debunking the myth on here that he's just a weak scat back.

And then as soon as I say that, he runs for a huge loss
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Aug 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
My boy is running hard tonight. Breaking a bunch of tackles, debunking the myth on here that he's just a weak scat back.

I'd argue that for all his slippery moves, he doesn't advance the ball much. Its all about north and south.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I'd argue that for all his slippery moves, he doesn't advance the ball much. Its all about north and south.

All those slippery moves are when he's stopped at the line for no gain and uses his elusiveness to gain something out of nothing

That's just what I've seen.
All preseason when he runs behind the 1st team oline he looks good.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
hasnt impressed me this preseason