There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

It can be a good thing if your rookies don't see the field. Means you get a good a55 team with proven vets playing. Let the kids sit and develop. GTFO the way and let the grown ups get us a ring.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I say we trade this a*****e. all he does is retweet people on twitter that say he should get playing time. This motherf**ker should try earning his PT

While I don't think we should trade him I have noticed this as well and it does bother me a little.

He does it after every damn game.

I do agree with you though that he should just be putting work in instead of cry-babying about being inactive.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I say we trade this a*****e. all he does is retweet people on twitter that say he should get playing time. This motherf**ker should try earning his PT

is this for real though? is he really whining about playing time???

Yes, yes he does. I like to check out the team tweets after every game and without fail he is always b***hing about being inactive.
I'm really surprised that Harbaugh isn't using him.

Yeah, not advocating trading him, but wasn't a fan seeing him RT guys b***hing about playing time. Might as well say as much yourself.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially when the team just won 34-0. Comes off as selfish and not a team player.

I think the Niners will talk to LMJ about his twitter activity because it's not the first time he's made such inclinations. While it wasn't publicized, I can guarantee the organization told Anthony Davis to tone down his act on twitter because his activity on there has definitely gone down.
I'd rather have a player that doesn't want to play
Originally posted by sacniner:
It can be a good thing if your rookies don't see the field. Means you get a good a55 team with proven vets playing. Let the kids sit and develop. GTFO the way and let the grown ups get us a ring.

dont buy that.....we had 2 actual RB's active for 4 weeks a 2nd round RB should be active
Originally posted by sacniner:

WORD!!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

This u morons
He'll get his chance once Gore has one of his inevitable injuries jk but he is a player for the future so be patient guys!!
Originally posted by 20halfbackcurlXup:

This u morons

While I don't agree with his twitter messages and them being public but obviously u want the guy eager to be a part of the team.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Yeah, not advocating trading him, but wasn't a fan seeing him RT guys b***hing about playing time. Might as well say as much yourself.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially when the team just won 34-0. Comes off as selfish and not a team player.

I think the Niners will talk to LMJ about his twitter activity because it's not the first time he's made such inclinations. While it wasn't publicized, I can guarantee the organization told Anthony Davis to tone down his act on twitter because his activity on there has definitely gone down.

Where is OregonduckNiner. Dude was ripping me for my take on LMJs personality. Not that I was over critical, but there was just something about him that I really didn't like. Hearing about these tweets only reinforces my belief. He seems prideful and ungreatful.
yeah i get he wants playing time, but do you really need to retweet to the whole world? the dude should not say anything and wait for his chance.

No one is saying that. You're missing the point. Other Niners were turning onto twitter (even those who didn't play much or at all) to celebrate the team's win Sunday. LMJ took to twitter to RT some clown, basically agreeing with him that he should be playing. I don't see Jenkins doing that or anyone else who was inactive.

If you don't have anything to say that is pro-team, b***h about your PT outside of social networking.
Im starting to think he's in harbaughs doghouse. His tweets are starting to feel very bitter. Remember after last weeks game harbs said kaep was not into shamless self promotion or lobbying for playing time. I wonder if he was taking a shot at lmj when he said that. James just needs to stfu and keep working and stop b***hing. I like the guy but i dont think he's scoring points with coach.