LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Disp
  • Veteran
James scares me whenever he has the ball in his hands. I've never seen a player fumble the ball on such a high % of his touches. If anything, I'd rather a slower, more reliable player handle KR/PR's and I'm hoping we never see him get the ball on a rush again. Between his play and attitude the guy is definitely my most disliked player on the team.
I'd trade him just because of all the stupid s**t he puts on twitter.... i cant wait to unfollow him because he is no longer sporting our red n gold
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
I'd trade him just because of all the stupid s**t he puts on twitter.... i cant wait to unfollow him because he is no longer sporting our red n gold

Really don't want to draft another RB. But if James really is garbage, I guess we don't have many options. Wish we kept Dixon around, atleast he wants to be here.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Really don't want to draft another RB. But if James really is garbage, I guess we don't have many options. Wish we kept Dixon around, atleast he wants to be here.

Big Dix is so underrated, good team guy. LMJ is a whiner
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:

Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Still remember pre-season of last year, LMJ given a lion's share of the reps, and couldn't do crap against scrubs. lol

Though, in a couple of those games, the 49ers had their third string line in against starters. I can't remember which game it was but I remember seeing the entire starting D in for three quarters. I want to say it was the Vikings.

Still didn't show anything in the other games, and what makes it even worse, he ends up injuring himself.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Big Dix is so underrated, good team guy. LMJ is a whiner

His ability to play ST and FB was a great asset. He wasn't a very good RB but overall he did a lot more than James who makes good money to post on twitter.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we'll get a 7th for him. Hardly worth it. Would rather keep him around. I don't get what this offense has against using a player to his abilities. You get LMJ on some screens or out in space, he can do some major damage.

You would have to look for a 2nd or 3rd or 4th read for that.....
or just bring back alex smith. RB"s are always his 1st read.

Last time LMJ got out in space, he fumbled the ball in the SB.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by mod:
I honestly think you guys are giving James too much credit... I don't think he'll amount to much in the NFL.

THANK YOU!!!! f**k too much spilled milk flying around the place with no fkn cheerios in the damn bowl. If he was so damn talented he would have made his way into the mix. They gave him the PR & KR duties and what did he do with that................. exactly notta

Dude gets tackled by a shoestring... He's a college player, some players just don't transition well, he's one, time to move on.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
I honestly think you guys are giving James too much credit... I don't think he'll amount to much in the NFL.

THANK YOU!!!! f**k too much spilled milk flying around the place with no fkn cheerios in the damn bowl. If he was so damn talented he would have made his way into the mix. They gave him the PR & KR duties and what did he do with that................. exactly notta

Dude gets tackled by a shoestring... He's a college player, some players just don't transition well, he's one, time to move on.
agree and he gives me a heart attack when he attempts to catch a punt
Shame on the coaching staff, esp OC and HC for not trying him out as a bailout for kap, or even a target for kap. THAT was what I thot this was all about. Sure LMJ wanted to run between the tackles, but sorry, this is NFL, not college. He is, or should have been used a la Sproles, and jH/roman NEVER used him like that, his very best position to play in NFL. In space the kid is stunningly good. I guess JH and roman just never thot to try him out that way. Oh, that's right, roman is just a run play caller...bs on that. He calls the plays, all of them. He isn't smart enough to have thot of what LMJ may really have excelled at.

Based on that, I am glad he gets to go elsewhere and show roman what he can do...but it won't be running between the tackles.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Like him a lot, but if Roman/Harbs

Might as well ship him off to a team that will use him properly...

i hate roman as much as i love mayo's penis but i am starting to think he is just not that good and again i have no confidence in him to return a punt

you haven't even seen LMJ's penis, so how do you know you won't luv it
[ Edited by LVJay on Apr 17, 2014 at 6:07 PM ]
Hate to say i told you so, but........
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Like him a lot, but if Roman/Harbs

Might as well ship him off to a team that will use him properly...

i hate roman as much as i love mayo's penis but i am starting to think he is just not that good and again i have no confidence in him to return a punt

you haven't even seen LMJ's penis, so how do you know you won't luv it
i do not want to see his penis. in my opinion the penis of mayo has set the bar in the world of penis envy
Share 49ersWebzone