There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

Harbaugh doesn't see a need for LMJ to see the field more then he already does.

Harbaugh
I think if the Niners play a more 'spread' offense with more WR on the field formations, it would be to James skill set. Kinda like what the Saints were doing with Sproles. But that's not the Niners offense. We bunch 'em up and do run formation most of the time. You put Sproles in a Niners offense, he wouldn't be the Sproles we know from the Saints
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM ]
Not sure anyone's mentioned this yet...but with news that the Saints will be cutting Sproles, I would think they would be interested in trading for LaMichael, no?
Originally posted by GameOver:
Not sure anyone's mentioned this yet...but with news that the Saints will be cutting Sproles, I would think they would be interested in trading for LaMichael, no?

No because he sucks

Lamike needs to kick rocks

he's the drake of the niners

That's just what the Niners need. A motivated LET playing for the Saints in a playoff game.
LMJ for Desean Jackson straight up!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're 4 mil under the cap. Jackson's salary doesn't fit.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're 4 mil under the cap. Jackson's salary doesn't fit.

That's why Parraag makes the big bucks.
I could see LMJ for possibly a 4th - definitely a 5th trade.

Let's face it, we haven't used him to his capabilities. What makes you think JH/Roman will start now?

Since we are not going to optimize his talents let's get something for him while we can. RB don't have a long shelf life.

If you were in his shoes, what would you do?

I'd go to the FO and beg to be traded.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

No because he sucks

lol
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Paraag can't force Jackson to restructure.

That's true. In the end he will probably be released and go to the highest bidder; as good of a player as he is I really do t think he cares about Lombardis.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

That's true. In the end he will probably be released and go to the highest bidder; as good of a player as he is I really do t think he cares about Lombardis.

Mesean