LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
I saw this on his twitter today "If I say something about any1 my name will be attached to it I ain't never sneaked diss and not gone start today"
Paranoid a little and walking on eggs shells

I believe him when he says he's not the source. I don't think there is a source at all. Killion could not even provide a quote from an anonymous player.
Killion has been throwing crap on the wall lately with Harbough and the players, media spin!
I saw this on his twitter today "If I say something about any1 my name will be attached to it I ain't never sneaked diss and not gone start today"

Please translate.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
draft day trade ?

this

we really highlighted his ability last season I'm sure the phone will be ringing off the hook on draft day
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

Please translate.

Best I can do is

"If I say something about anybody I won't say it anonymously. I've never said anything behind anybody's back and I won't start today"

So he's not being paranoid at all. In reality he is stepping up and getting in front of it.
[ Edited by sfout on Mar 3, 2014 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
draft day trade ?

this

we really highlighted his ability last season I'm sure the phone will be ringing off the hook on draft day

LMJ just tweeted this...WTF?

@LaMichaelJames 2m
I drink a lot of fluids so I P a lot but I flush at the end of the day so my water bill don't be as high #DontJudgeMe
He's saying that he lets his piss sit in the toilet all day and only flushes at the end of the night. I don't know how greatly that would effect someone's water bill, but I read somewhere a few years ago that up to 35% of water in American homes is spent on flushing the toilet.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

@LaMichaelJames 2m
I drink a lot of fluids so I P a lot but I flush at the end of the day so my water bill don't be as high #DontJudgeMe

He should've hashtagged that as #nofilter and IG'ed the toilet
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if we can find a rookie wide out who is a good punt and kick returner i have no problem letting james walk, hell roman only has him setting around playing checkers anyway

Originally posted by sfout:

@LaMichaelJames 2m

I do the same thing. big deal?
Originally posted by cciowa:
if we can find a rookie wide out who is a good punt and kick returner i have no problem letting james walk, hell roman only has him setting around playing checkers anyway

Dri Archer maybe? He's the one player out there I'd be willing to let James go for. More speed, can hit the outside as a back, return kicks, but I'm interested in what he can do lined up as a receiver.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by sfout:

@LaMichaelJames 2m

I do the same thing. big deal?

Not really, just saying it would've been funny if he did that.
Why even tweet that? Does he really need attention that badly?

@LaMichaelJames 2m

#ifitsyellowletitmellow
Share 49ersWebzone