There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by outside4949:
to be honest he hasn't even flashed that much . its seems like someone taps him and he is on the turf.

These are my observations as well. Doesn't seem like a natural runner, dances too much, can't break an arm tackle.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
LMJ for Jonathan Martin. Make it happen Baalke
I have to think no one will want him as a teammate as he will be viewed as a snitch. I think he will get it worse in his next stop.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
I have to think no one will want him as a teammate as he will be viewed as a snitch. I think he will get it worse in his next stop.

I bet even (cry baby) LMJ can make Jonathan Martin
Originally posted by BobS:

Dude, you've been watching MSNBC Locked Up
Jk about Jonathan Martin but I'll bet Baalke puts LMJ on non FB injury list this year to send a make an example out of him and get a comp pick after his contract.
I think LMJ is still a very capable player for the 49ers but I understand if he hasn't earned the chance to really showcase it. I also understand that the 49ers scheme doesn't play to his strengths. At the same time, I can also see them trading him for a late round pick this draft, next, or even both. If they can't find a place for him, I say definitely put him on the trading block and get something back. I know this isn't the thread but I don't expect to see the following back in Red and Gold:

LaMichael James-trade
Anthony Dixon-FA
John Baldwin-cut
Carlos Rodgers-cut
Terrell Brown-FA
Mario Manningham-cut
Jonathan Goodwin-FA/retires
Craig Dahl-cut
I think we keep baldwin as a an extra body depending on the draft. Im also not 100% sure what lmj was saying on twitter was even football related. But i do think this really isnt a team he has much of a chance on.
is he REALLY a niner?
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
I think LMJ is still a very capable player for the 49ers but I understand if he hasn't earned the chance to really showcase it. I also understand that the 49ers scheme doesn't play to his strengths. At the same time, I can also see them trading him for a late round pick this draft, next, or even both. If they can't find a place for him, I say definitely put him on the trading block and get something back. I know this isn't the thread but I don't expect to see the following back in Red and Gold:

LaMichael James-trade
Anthony Dixon-FA
John Baldwin-cut
Carlos Rodgers-cut
Terrell Brown-FA
Mario Manningham-cut
Craig Dahl-cut

i think your list is pretty solid. i can see this happening. i just want boldin and whitner back. those guys are hella important to this team
Agreed. Boldin is key. Whitner I love, but i'm also 50/50 on. I wouldn't overpay to keep him but we'd need to find a suitable replacement for sure. I love his hits on receivers, but hate that he (unfairly) gets penalized and hurts the team. At times I feel like he takes his shot, knowingly that it's a clean hit but also knowing he's going to get a flag.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:

LaMichael James-trade
Anthony Dixon-FA
John Baldwin-cut
Carlos Rodgers-cut
Terrell Brown-FA
Mario Manningham-cut
Craig Dahl-cut

i think your list is pretty solid. i can see this happening. i just want boldin and whitner back. those guys are hella important to this team

Rio is an FA though, not that matters except for no cap hit.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
is he REALLY a niner?

he's more of a bad nike spokesman.
He sucks. Release or trade his sorry ass
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Let's wait and see what happens. Maybe we can trade him to the Eagles or something.