There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

change thread title to "LaMichael James is a Whiner".
Originally posted by verb1der:

Bobby Bottleservice ‏@MrKraft702 2h
I can't follow @LaMichaelJames anymore. Constant whining, low morale. Just an unappreciative cry baby. You haven't earned your stripes yet!!

and there is it.
Agree with bzborow...I think we drafted LMJ when we were envisioning that spread offense with Kap and he had been familiar with it in college. When we tried running that wildcat and different offenses, Gore and Hunter struggled with it because they're more traditional RBs. Then we went back to the power running game and LMJ was sort of a luxury we didn't need. I think we appreciate his talent and speed and used it in a sense with kick and punt returns, but that's just not his forte. I can't blame him for being frustrated, but we also need to shake that RB position out and decide what to do and what we have in Lattimore and Hunter. i think the more he complains, the harder it is to trade him. Not sure how much value he really has around the league at this point.
[ Edited by DrGonzo00 on Jan 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM ]
LaMichael is a little b***h. Send this crybaby to Philly and be done with it.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by boast:
dude is just getting destroyed on Twitter

Some of the comments are funny, some people go hard!

Can you share what's been said? For those of us who are anti-social networking?

@GnoccoFritto: @LaMichaelJames Yes, please take your endless moaning to another NFL franchise #greatcollegeplayertho #onetrickpony"

Steven Darell Brown ‏@jejesdad 17m
@LaMichaelJames learn to run as fast as you did in Eugene....try that!

Inner Angel Buried ‏@GrantedImmunity 25m
you heard @LaMichaelJames @49ers @Kaepernick7 let his ass go apparently we're holdin him back #BeFreeBuddy so long not sad to see u go

Randy Rosso ‏@rjrcpa10 52m
@LaMichaelJames @gggiants You were good in college, but the NFL is a whole other story. I haven't seen the same level of performance.

Zac Smith ‏@thesquid23 1h
You don't deserve to be a @49ers @LaMichaelJames you're going to be a career backup if you're lucky.

49ersParadise ‏@49ersParadise 1h
@LaMichaelJames if this is about the 9ers I'd say you should focus instead on beating out Gore&Hunter. If you can't do that don't b*tch #4NP

LadyNiner ‏@therealTaMonica 1h
@LaMichaelJames dnt know whom your tweeting about but all i can say is if it's about them #49ers bye bye u sound like Brandon Jacobs. .

PedoBurritoWifCheese ‏@WellsLamont 1h
@Kaepernick7 Kaps the ultimate if u a niner fan & ur not down with kap then u can hop on @LaMichaelJames dick & take aride the f**k outta SF

The 49er Jesus ‏@The49erJesus 1h
@LaMichaelJames why not just say what you gotta say and be a man about it. Not this tweeting hints b******t #getsomeackright

Bobby Bottleservice ‏@MrKraft702 2h
I can't follow @LaMichaelJames anymore. Constant whining, low morale. Just an unappreciative cry baby. You haven't earned your stripes yet!!

PedoBurritoWifCheese ‏@WellsLamont 2h
@LaMichaelJames pleease get the f**k outta SF!!! We sure af dont need u. U aint s**t! Only college white girls like u. Go f**k urself. #dip

Dang
Originally posted by Hopper:
LaMichael is a little b***h. Send this crybaby to Philly and be done with it.

LOL. exactly! send him to his old coach for what he thinks is salvation................. only to find out he'd not gonna get PT over mccoy or bryce brown......... and it's not like Kyle Williams is the return man there either.

reality is a b*tch.

lamichael learned from the best dude and that was jacobs. everyone should blame jacobs for this.
Do we still have time to send him to the Broncos or Shehawks, so he can fumble in the Super Bowl again this year? Dude, STFU please........all the 49ers with twitter accounts need to stop........
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

His punk ass is lucky Darryl Morris recovered his muffed punt.
LMJ has not shown much in his stay here in SF i don't know if it's a combination of Roman not knowing how to use him (which is very likely) or he doesn't play cause he sucks which is also a possibility. Regardless i want him to leave trade him for anything. Gore Lattimore Hunter will all be ahead of him on the chart anyway. Sad thing is i envision him being decent on another team that has a real offensive coordinator.
Will be a stud when he goes to another team that knows how to run an offense and will use him. Meanwhile we will continue to throw balls at Miller instead and run right into the middle of the defense every play
^^^^ This
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jan 30, 2014 at 5:59 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Will be a stud when he goes to another team that knows how to run an offense and will use him. Meanwhile we will continue to throw balls at Miller instead and run right into the middle of the defense every play

Pretty much.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Pretty much.

If you don't block well you don't play here. You don't like that then try telling that to Rathman! Who cares if he does well elsewhere. He hasn't gotten on the field here! He can go to another team if he so pleases but I can almost guarantee you they won't be playing in 3 straight NFCCG like we have here. You want to play and if you are a football player, then force your way onto the field like Kap did and Aldon did and T Brock did when they got their shots! Twitter ain't getting you nothing around here except a bad rep
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home