There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

lmj gonna get a TD tonight. Book it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmj gonna get a TD tonight. Book it.

on a screen pass
matt, we gotta find a HC slot for roman somewhere else first...
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
matt, we gotta find a HC slot for roman somewhere else first...

who tf is matt?
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I would love it if they would utilize him like the Eagles use LeSean McCoy several times a game with motion showing one way and a lead pulling Guard or Center leading LMJ the other way. Helps keep Defenses honest if nothing else.

Shady is much bigger. LMJ gets arm tackled way to much at this level. Probably cost D. Thomas serious draft spots with his play.

I guess he is a bit bigger - 5'11 208 vs 5'9 195. Not a huge difference though.
Good game in the return dept by James, punts and kicks...he was a shoelace away from taking that last KR to the house, and it still set up the last drive to get the FG.

Also liked faking the fly sweep to him and then CK hitting him in stride on the sideline. More of that.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Dec 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Good game in the return dept by James, punts and kicks...he was a shoelace away from taking that last KR to the house, and it still set up the last drive to get the FG.

Also liked faking the fly sweep to him and then CK hitting him in stride on the sideline. More of that.

This
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

This

Roman did it once. We'll never see it again.
Originally posted by sfout:

This

I know, we'll get more of trying to run Boobie Dixon wide on 3rd & 1...and never trying another reverse after 2 worked beautifully on consecutive plays in the 49ers opening drive.
I am so much more confident in our return game now that LJ is getting playing time. Props
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:

This

I know, we'll get more of trying to run Boobie Dixon wide on 3rd & 1...and never trying another reverse after 2 worked beautifully on consecutive plays in the 49ers opening drive.
sad to say, i really think this is true as long as roman is here.
He is starting to carve a niche. The return man who is a dual threat out of the back field. LMJ and Patton flashed some serious potential yesterday. I really hope we build on it and use both more during the playoff run. LMJ may be more of a special package player and not an every down guy...but there is some meat on the bone there....we need to make use of him. Get him the ball in space and he is shifty.
LMJ best game.

Hopefully it's not a Roman "one & done."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
LMJ best game.

Hopefully it's not a Roman "one & done."

we will have to try to win despite of roman. it is sad when a team has to battle their own offensive coordinator to try to get a win
I have a feeling that we are about to see more of LMJ in the playoffs than we have ever. He is starting to look a lot more confident and with gore slowing down it would be the perfect time to incorporate him more. Nobody has much tape on him so he can be difficult to defend