LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
La-Emo James always crying about something. Seriously dude, just stfu and play.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
La-Emo James always crying about something. Seriously dude, just stfu and play.

What he say this time?
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
@LaMichaelJames: Dear all who sent me hate tweets I hate you too go head butt a field goal post I was out there playing a game with food poison

LMJ just needs to shut up. He almost blew the game then blamed it on sickness. How does food poisoning affect whether you muff a punt or not? Idiot.

You've never had food poisoning...come on, admit it! Worst feeling I've ever had...worse than the worst flu...I've never died so I can't compare the two...but I wanted to!
This. Closest thing to dying painfully without dying.

Kidney stones anyone?
Muffs a punt....Ohhh I was sick.

Excuses...excuses..excuses.
@LaMichaelJames: Dear all who sent me hate tweets I hate you too go head butt a field goal post I was out there playing a game with food poison

LMJ just needs to shut up. He almost blew the game then blamed it on sickness. How does food poisoning affect whether you muff a punt or not? Idiot.

You've never had food poisoning...come on, admit it! Worst feeling I've ever had...worse than the worst flu...I've never died so I can't compare the two...but I wanted to!
Did he really post that?

Wow

LMJ getting IV fluids
They guy shouldn't use any excuses but being sick and playing is tough in my book. I'm not going to knock the guy for getting out there and giving it his all. He muffed two catches but recovered them....no harm, no foul. He will likely learn to keep his mouth shut.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Did he really post that?

Wow

Eh he is a knuckle head for getting baited into saying dumb Shiz...but if he did suit up with food poisoning, he gets a pass, that tough stuff to deal with. Coaches probably should have sat him.
He's flat out immature. Harbaugh should ban him from twitter.
Social media is a disease and people who use it lose any good sense and they get progressively worse. Recovery involves isolation from it and from people who are similarly affected by it, sort of like the plague.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k! thought he was over his shaky punt returns. He was back to preseason form today.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
we need to get someone in here to sure up the punt returns
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if LaMichael James is traded in the offseason. The 49ers will want to get Marcus Lattimore into action in 2014, and Kendall Hunter has that quicker burst element.

Frankly, James doesn't fit our style of offense. Neither did A.J. Jenkins. Don't be surprised if you see James traded for a bust or late round draft pick to the Eagles (former HC), Raiders (need of a spell back for Jennings), or Falcons (their version of Sporles).

Not making excuses for the guy. But it explains why Dixon was getting all of the garbage reps today.
He still does not look comfortable back there returning punts. I am afraid to think about what could happen in the crucial moments of a playoff game....
Share 49ersWebzone