LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes he can be explosive on the big returns. But he also was very shaky on that one return. He almost fumbled it away.
#49ers LaMichael James has 130 punt-return yards in three games, 69 more than Kyle Williams had in eight games.
He's exciting to watch, for sure. He really helped get good field position last night. Agree, he's about ready to bust one for six. Agree, I'd like to see him and all the RB's get more involved in the passing game.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers LaMichael James has 130 punt-return yards in three games, 69 more than Kyle Williams had in eight games.
lol

Well, that answers that. lol

oh geez....... KW isn't even playing and he's still getting worse........
Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff LaMichael James had more punt return yards last night (72) than Kyle Williams had all season (61). #49ers
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM ]
Just hope he doesn't muffed anymore punts. Other than that he did good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I like LMJ, he's a neat little player.
Watching Reggie Bush today should give an idea to Roman how to use LMJ
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Watching Reggie Bush today should give an idea to Roman how to use LMJ

@LaMichaelJames: Dear all who sent me hate tweets I hate you too go head butt a field goal post I was out there playing a game with food poison

LMJ just needs to shut up. He almost blew the game then blamed it on sickness. How does food poisoning affect whether you muff a punt or not? Idiot.

Know he had a rough day today, but I'm hoping he breaks one off next week! Go James!
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
@LaMichaelJames: Dear all who sent me hate tweets I hate you too go head butt a field goal post I was out there playing a game with food poison

LMJ just needs to shut up. He almost blew the game then blamed it on sickness. How does food poisoning affect whether you muff a punt or not? Idiot.

You've never had food poisoning...come on, admit it! Worst feeling I've ever had...worse than the worst flu...I've never died so I can't compare the two...but I wanted to!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

You've never had food poisoning...come on, admit it! Worst feeling I've ever had...worse than the worst flu...I've never died so I can't compare the two...but I wanted to!
This. Closest thing to dying painfully without dying.
I would like for Baalke and Harbs to ban players from twitter and other social medias during the season. These guys are being cry babies on twitter, facebook, instagram etc. Nothing anybody would say should affect them in any way, but they allowing it to affect them. Keep it in house and not worry about what the outsiders think about you, just do your thing.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Haha. Maybe so. I've never had it. Just feels like LMJ is making excuses. Did he have food poisoning last week when he muffed that punt, too? I like what he's doing with returns...when he doesn't fumble/muff.
Share 49ersWebzone