There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
He scares the s**t out of me at PR.

Same. I know he's greatly improved, but I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time before he screws up big. Can't erase those memories of last pre-season when he botched every return lol. I don't think I can take another post-season ruined by special teams mistakes.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Same. I know he's greatly improved, but I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time before he screws up big. Can't erase those memories of last pre-season when he botched every return lol. I don't think I can take another post-season ruined by special teams mistakes.

Ginn use to scare me, until he didn't. These guys need time to learn and get comfortable back there and James may be very good or exceptional if he embraces this opportunity. We will just have to clench up for a bit until he proves himself...one way or another!
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agree, hope he just gets better and better and better to the point those fears dissipate.
Im predicting lmj gets his breakout game. 3 tds 300 total yards.
3rd and 2 down by 7 and we call a run through the tackles with our smallest least experienced rb. this is the summary of these coaches playcalling
Originally posted by stefano89:
3rd and 2 down by 7 and we call a run through the tackles with our smallest least experienced rb. this is the summary of these coaches playcalling

But, but, no one would ever expect it!!
The LaMichael James experiment is over. Chalk this in as another draft bust.
rather have Boobie run it on the 3rd and 2.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
The LaMichael James experiment is over. Chalk this in as another draft bust.

Right, because it's his fault the imbeciles scheming/calling plays don't utilize him properly. Wake me up when finally decide to throw him some screens, swings, split him out wide or in the slot, have him run reverses, etc. But you're probably right, only give him 1 or 2 plays from scrimmage, jam him up the middle and then declare him a bust....sound reasoning, well done.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
He should play more. Are offense was rolling last year in the playoffs with him and the read option.
Nice 40 yard punt return to set up the game clinching TD drive in the 3rd quarter of WAS.
Originally posted by pd24:
He should play more. Are offense was rolling last year in the playoffs with him and the read option.

i think he's a really good weapon. roman needs to get his s**t in gear and get this guy the ball on offense
There was a play ran for LMJ in WAS, but it was butchered in its execution. That was the play Boldin and LMJ were lined up next to Kap in the pistol. They ran a fake read option give to Boldin to the left then swung LMJ over to the other side of the field for a screen pass. The pass was off, the blocking was off, everything was off.
excellent game tonight. they gotta find ways to get him worked into the offense. run screens to this dude!
Originally posted by thl408:
There was a play ran for LMJ in WAS, but it was butchered in its execution. That was the play Boldin and LMJ were lined up next to Kap in the pistol. They ran a fake read option give to Boldin to the left then swung LMJ over to the other side of the field for a screen pass. The pass was off, the blocking was off, everything was off.

cannot get better at it unless they continue to do it. this is week 12 if we had been running that from week 1 it would be crisper but it's a start

there should have never been a contest between him and kyle williams

even when lmj fumbled i didn't care because i knew he'd get it and not just stand there looking stupid.

and his sideline work... you just see what he is in open space. he was on the sideline didn't go out of bounds got an additional 10 yards other team didn't even know how he got it