There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

On second look, it appears he hasnt deleted the tweet, so disregard. f**k twitter.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
On second look, it appears he hasnt deleted the tweet, so disregard. f**k twitter.

I told ya. Cool those tits off. Getting all angry lol
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

I told ya. Cool those tits off. Getting all angry lol

I hate twitter lol. Worst thing created by man in the history of the world. Twitter makes me angry period.
He made a little BS comment about being traded. something along the lines of "Everyone keeps asking me if i have been traded....Not to my knowledge..."

He knew what he was doing when he posted it. Grow a pair and stand by it, or dont tweet it. Same s**t he was doing last season. He is just not as blunt and more crafty with his messages than that schmuck from NY, but the message is the same IMO. Like i said, i dont blame him, i just hate when people take to social media instead of growing a pair and taking it up with the team. Or at the very least having the balls to stand by your tweet.

So basically he felt neglected and took to twitter to sulk. I mean why would anyonw think he was even gettibg traded. There has been 0 rumors regarding him being traded. You woild literally have to make something up.

Idk. Like I said I like LMJ but the #2 apot was never really his. Or rather it was always Hunters to lose. He just needs to keep working on becoming a better back in between the tacklwa. Im sure he would like some snaps but the offense hasnt had much room to deviate from the power running scheme.
If McDrunk had a drinking problem during the draft, Baalke must have been hitting the crack pipe in 2012.
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
If McDrunk had a drinking problem during the draft, Baalke must have been hitting the crack pipe in 2012.

Probably the worst draft i've seen in my lifetime. Only one guy left within 2 years who barely makes the active roster.

AJ Jenkins was the worst pick in 49ers and arguably NFL history.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Probably the worst draft i've seen in my lifetime. Only one guy left who barely makes the active roster.
two good drafts and one horrific draft so i guess the good outweigh the bad not exactly a ringing endorsement for the front office as it is really hard to get the bad taste out of my mouth from the bad draft , no matter how good the other two are or will be . we are pretty damn lucky,, you know a terrible draft like last year would usually set back an entire franchise years
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Probably the worst draft i've seen in my lifetime. Only one guy left within 2 years who barely makes the active roster.

yes, at least woods did a couple things in pre season, at least drunkinmiller won us a rams game i think it was, at least stokes was respectable for us for several years

LOL
Worst in NFL History? I new it was a bad pick, but not that bad.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:

LOL
you can understand why he feels that. i can
Originally posted by cciowa:

LOL
you can understand why he feels that. i can

yes but still not the worst in history might not even be the worst niner pick

Jamarcus Russel is indeed the worst pick in NFL History

He goes #1 and the following players go after him

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft
Jesus f*cking Christ, people still b***hing about that draft... nailing 2 out of 3 drafts is a pretty damn good record and I'd be ecstatic he continues to nail 2 out of every 3.

Get over it, that draft also gave us some good players this year and LMJ is still gonna be a force in the coming years, Jenkins has been replaced with Baldwin who looks alright and we are still considered one of the model franchises. Its impossible to bat a thousand year over year, but we have some great starters and allot of depth.. some "fans" dont know how good we got it and think everything is a Madden game.
Originally posted by xela510:

Jamarcus Russel is indeed the worst pick in NFL History

He goes #1 and the following players go after him

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Adrian Peterson
Patrick Willis
Darrelle Revis

all potential HOF'ers

then you have

Marshawn Lynch
Eric Weddle
Joe Staley
Dwayne Bowe

also in that draft
That was a good draft for us. We got both Willis and Staley.
That was a good draft for us. We got both Willis and Staley.

Baaawss!