There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

Originally posted by jays9ers:
I just don't understand why we're not utilizing him in other ways?? Gore and Hunter are fantastic but we should still be able to get this guy on the field some way..

potato coaching staff. U see other teams utilize all their weapons. Look at that ellington dude for the cards. I don't get it either. It's almost as if they hold grudges against certain players.
the thing is, no one in the coaching staff expected dixon to still be here... but bc he plays so well on special teams and has shown he can make runs on the goal line and short yard situations theyve kept him.. what other nfl teams do you know have 4 rb's active on gameday... it sucks for lmj, but theyre not gonna sacrifice a back that plays great special teams and that can get hard yards for a guy thats flashy... it's lmj's hard luck but thats the truth,.... it bums me out too ... i wish i could see him do his razzle dazzle but i also see where the coaching staff is coming down on this..
Surprised he didn't play, he would have been pissed! Must be something going on in the locker room IMO.

I was pulling my fkn hair out when they finally threw a screen and who's the receiver. Bloody Dixon .... WTF is he even doing on the field before closing time!
The guy was already pissed last week. At this rate, he will be on the trading table soon if he is not already.
Maybe he'll be vacating a roster spot for one of our DL guys soon.

I read MM said he's aiming for return after the bye.
Originally posted by AUniner:
Maybe he'll be vacating a roster spot for one of our DL guys soon.

I read MM said he's aiming for return after the bye.

he's not getting cut. traded maybe, but they're not letting him walk.
Originally posted by Rascal:
The guy was already pissed last week. At this rate, he will be on the trading table soon if he is not already.

he was?
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,773
He getting that jacobs treatment
he obviously didnt play today because we are really thin at d line
Was james inactive for today's game? Well that's really weird. I don't understand that. Makes no sense to me. A lot of other teams would be using this guy 2-3 downs, lining him up all over for mismatches, decoys. I think that is very strange.
They could use him in the return game b/c Williams is trash
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Was james inactive for today's game? Well that's really weird. I don't understand that. Makes no sense to me. A lot of other teams would be using this guy 2-3 downs, lining him up all over for mismatches, decoys. I think that is very strange.

they did this to him most of last season too. it's dumb. I'd rather have him active than Moore
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Maybe he'll be vacating a roster spot for one of our DL guys soon.

I read MM said he's aiming for return after the bye.

he's not getting cut. traded maybe, but they're not letting him walk.


Why not? Having him in street clothes isn't really helping us coz they can't find ways to use him. I don't see him having much trade value either. Only a 7th IMO.
Trade him to the Eagles already for Maclin!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home