Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Originally posted by Stanley:

def PS'd like those big booty pics , but with arms
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

The hype is real. AJ Jenkins with another amazing catch, this time full body diving over the middle to haul in Kaepernick laser.
Originally posted by Jcool:

The hype is real. AJ Jenkins with another amazing catch, this time full body diving over the middle to haul in Kaepernick laser.

• JD81
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000056943/Jenkins-12-yard-touchdown-catch&ct=ga&cad=CAcQARgAIAEoATAAOABAk5-DggVIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=u1KXoD-X1v8&usg=AFQjCNENyq652ftjAcgfq5eVgIMjalh4VQ

meh, photoshopped
Originally posted by JD81:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000056943/Jenkins-12-yard-touchdown-catch&ct=ga&cad=CAcQARgAIAEoATAAOABAk5-DggVIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=u1KXoD-X1v8&usg=AFQjCNENyq652ftjAcgfq5eVgIMjalh4VQ

I remember that play. Pure scramble drill and a great ad-lib by Kap and AJ both. Hope to see more of this in the future.

I know its just mini-camp but I'm loving what I'm hearing about AJJ. If he can step up as a solid number 2 option for Kap, it will be great for this offense.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

talk about a complete 180 from last offseason! hopefully when the pads come on he can keep it up!
Before everyone hops on his dick, I was on his side even when he struggled.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by JD81:

I remember that play. Pure scramble drill and a great ad-lib by Kap and AJ both. Hope to see more of this in the future.

I know its just mini-camp but I'm loving what I'm hearing about AJJ. If he can step up as a solid number 2 option for Kap, it will be great for this offense.

Ya that was the play where I knew Jenkins had legit talent but was extremely raw
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I'd say before anyone gets hopping, the season needs to start first.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Jun 13, 2013 at 6:25 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I never labeled him a bust and figured it would take a yr or two for him to arrive. However, if he becomes probowl material and proves the naysayers wrong, I still won't hop on his "dick"

I wasn't on his side, but I didn't hate. Some players just take longer to develop. Bet the whole '12 draft class will be much better than we all think.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/06/inside-the-49ers/kaepernick-on-boldin-the-strides-weve-made-have-been-huge/

Straight from Kaep's mouth

Q: You spent a lot of time with Jenkins this offseason. What kind of progression have you seen from him?

KAEPERNICK: Huge. He's leaps and bounds ahead of where he was last year. We've just got to get him on the field now.
I like what im hearing. Still concerned with his size a bit.

Cant wait till the contact starts.