There are 253 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by LVJay:
There's no doubt that he got skills and he could play, but the fact that a scrub like Hall was ahead of AJ in the line up tells me one thing, AJ was in the doghouse because he got smoking $h!t in the bathroom stall. Maybe that's why he barely weighs a buck fitty with his cleats on

Rumor has it, he getting his grub on, can now squat 115 lbs, and is working on push-ups (on his knees)...
thats it???? damn no wonder why he has seldom played. They knew he might break against NFL defenses. Imagine him taking the hit vernon did against seattle

It's a joke lmao, I could squat 225 when I was 14 lol

Damn, that was pretty strong for a 14 yr old!

Maybe you could give AJ a couple of pointers on how to gain weight/strength
There's no doubt that he got skills and he could play, but the fact that a scrub like Hall was ahead of AJ in the line up tells me one thing, AJ was in the doghouse because he got smoking $h!t in the bathroom stall. Maybe that's why he barely weighs a buck fitty with his cleats on

Rumor has it, he getting his grub on, can now squat 115 lbs, and is working on push-ups (on his knees)...
thats it???? damn no wonder why he has seldom played. They knew he might break against NFL defenses. Imagine him taking the hit vernon did against seattle

Not bad. I'm 17 and can currently squat near 400.

But seriously, AJ is a stick regardless. He needs to build up muscle in the worst way.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Not bad. I'm 17 and can currently squat near 400.

But seriously, AJ is a stick regardless. He needs to build up muscle in the worst way.

Wow, that's good/heavy! Hopefully, AJ will come around...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
who is this WR u speak of???

a top notch scrub that needs to eat more and work out...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
who is this WR u speak of???

a top notch scrub that needs to eat more and work out...

I thought he was someone we were interested in drafting wtf
Man, I don't know if you're kidding around or not... if this is BS then you got me

But, AJ Jenkins - Niners drafted him in the 1st round last year... are you $h!tt!ng me, you really don't know?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I thought he was someone we were interested in drafting wtf

Nah for some reason the zone keeps bringing up this Jenkins guy even though the Rams drafted him in the second last year to play defense.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:

look at that dump truck laying flat on his grill!!

Top-Notch scrub got moves
Now he just needs to translate those moves to the regular season and I think we've got ourselves a receiver.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
misleading thread title. There is no evidence that he is a niner or ever was

Hall of Famer.
Originally posted by Beeker:

He's so damned awful. How does anyone still have faith?
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Beeker:

1 year, yep thats fair
Originally posted by xtm059:

When? All I remember of him in the regular season is that he barely played. When he did get some time, he had 1 drop and then the coaches didnt play him for the rest of the year.

He looked good in the pre-season when Kaep was throwing to him. In this case, I think the coaches realized that he needed a year to bulk up and gain some confidence.

His scouting report said he catches anything near him, which is why I believe its a confidence issue rather than a talent issue.

With that being said, theres no guarantee he improves next year. Nerves of jelly can ruin a talented players career as fast as lack of talent can. But to say hes been awful is just a gross exaggeration. He will get his shot next year.
So easy fun sport for webzoners to dismiss a player... we'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone