LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

Who will be the biggest suprise on NFL TOP 100 list for 2012?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be the biggest suprise on NFL TOP 100 list for 2012?

Had to edit the title. We know there are 7. So, who will be the biggest suprise out of the 7 that could make it?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]
Justin Smith, P52, Gore and Bowman are locks. VD will probably be on there. Goldson, Carlos Rogers and Aldon are on the bubble. Aldon was a rookie, and while he put up awesome sack numbers, he wasn't an every down player and that might hurt.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Justin Smith, P52, Gore and Bowman are locks. VD will probably be on there. Goldson, Carlos Rogers and Aldon are on the bubble. Aldon was a rookie, and while he put up awesome sack numbers, he wasn't an every down player and that might hurt.

I think Davis is more of a lock than Gore. Gore was on the bubble last year and I think Davis only improved his stock after his performance in the playoffs.

Justin Smith, Willy, Bowman, Davis - Lock

Gore, Aldon, - bubble

Goldson, Rogers - doubt it
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM ]
Many less than there should be.

SUPERBOWL 6
Gore, VD

Willis, J.Smith, Bowman

and somebody like Rogers, Goldson, or Aldon
The real question is, who's going to get snubbed so Tebow can make the list
The same number of guys that were selected to the probowl minus special teams players of course.
The three Smiths should be on the list.
Staley, Davis, Gore
JSmith, Willis, Bowman, Rogers
^^^^^^^
Can't BELIEVE I forgot Delanie Walker!

Crap....I totally forgot about Staley.....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Youngb:

I think Davis is more of a lock than Gore. Gore was on the bubble last year and I think Davis only improved his stock after his performance in the playoffs.

Justin Smith, Willy, Bowman, Davis - Lock

Gore, Aldon, - bubble

Goldson, Rogers - doubt it

This, but switch Bowman & Gore. Frank will get on there.
AJ JENKINS
Just saw on nfl network 49ers, steelers, and ravens all tied for most on list with 7 each!
Share 49ersWebzone