LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
A motivated Moss is a DANGEROUS Moss!!!!! Having to many good players is a GREAT problem to have, I cant wait to see how the FO is going to juggle this all. I think there will be many more 3 WR sets and less 2 TE sets.

Cant wait to see a 3rd and long of......Moss and Manningham on the outside, Crabtree in the slot, VD at TE and Gore in the backfield. If Moss is truly back in action, young AJ will have more time to learn the playbook and get stronger ( biggest knock on him ). Very few rookie WR's make impacts. The AJ Greens of the world are the exception. This is all setting up perfectly. Hungry vets on short term deals ( Jacobs/Moss ) looking for rings while young studs ( AJ/James ) watch and learn.

Competition is going to be FIERCE! Some tough cuts are on the horizon.
good post. you are wise beyond your unfilled red boxes my son
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
A motivated Moss is a DANGEROUS Moss!!!!! Having to many good players is a GREAT problem to have, I cant wait to see how the FO is going to juggle this all. I think there will be many more 3 WR sets and less 2 TE sets.

Cant wait to see a 3rd and long of......Moss and Manningham on the outside, Crabtree in the slot, VD at TE and Gore in the backfield. If Moss is truly back in action, young AJ will have more time to learn the playbook and get stronger ( biggest knock on him ). Very few rookie WR's make impacts. The AJ Greens of the world are the exception. This is all setting up perfectly. Hungry vets on short term deals ( Jacobs/Moss ) looking for rings while young studs ( AJ/James ) watch and learn.

I'll second it

Originally posted by cciowa:

Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'll second it

Thank you Senseis!!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Just finished watching Moss' interview on 49ers.com and it was a trip seeing in a 49ers jersey. Hope he can be a Cris Carter influence on the young wr core. His experience will be invaluable in the WR meeting room. Also, I was left wondering if him having a year away from the game has made him appreciate the game more. Hopefully he takes his chance to blow the league up like he did back in the day.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Just finished watching Moss' interview on 49ers.com and it was a trip seeing in a 49ers jersey. Hope he can be a Cris Carter influence on the young wr core. His experience will be invaluable in the WR meeting room. Also, I was left wondering if him having a year away from the game has made him appreciate the game more. Hopefully he takes his chance to blow the league up like he did back in the day.

Appreciate the game more, and also knowing that this is his last and great chance to win a SB ring. With a great defense at his back. It's an ideal situation for a superstar receiver to recapture his worth after a bad turn at the end of his career.
can alex smith throw it deep enough to get it to moss?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lock this thread up.
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I forgot how I felt when we signed him, but damn I love seeing Moss in a 9ers jersey, really hope he turns it around and has a good year here. If he stays motivated I'd love to see get an extension. If he makes it out as a 9er this season and is extended, I'm definitely buying his jersey.
CHAMPIONSHIP!
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

my god
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I forgot how I felt when we signed him, but damn I love seeing Moss in a 9ers jersey, really hope he turns it around and has a good year here. If he stays motivated I'd love to see get an extension. If he makes it out as a 9er this season and is extended, I'm definitely buying his jersey.

Interesting.....even if we won 2 Superbowls with Moss, I'd have a hard time buying his jersey. I guess I just feel like he's a gun for hirer and not a "true Niner." I use to laugh at the Raider fans walking around with the Rice jerseys. I'd kind of feel the same way.

BTW, has he ever won a Superbowl? Did he win one with NE?

Edit: Nevermind. He hasn't.....http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Has_Randy_Moss_ever_won_a_Super_Bowl
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Interesting.....even if we won 2 Superbowls with Moss, I'd have a hard time buying his jersey. I guess I just feel like he's a gun for hirer and not a "true Niner." I use to laugh at the Raider fans walking around with the Rice jerseys. I'd kind of feel the same way.

BTW, has he ever won a Superbowl? Did he win one with NE?

Edit: Nevermind. He hasn't.....http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Has_Randy_Moss_ever_won_a_Super_Bowl

nope...last rodeo, expect him to go balls out
Share 49ersWebzone