There are 183 users in the forums

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
moss looks refreshed...maybe its the clean shaved no corn rolls look but he looks re-invigorated.

Yeah, I feel you... he gave me a boner, too.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
moss looks refreshed...maybe its the clean shaved no corn rolls look but he looks re-invigorated.

he reminds me of how he looked when he started out with the patriots

Absolutely agree. Perfect WR for Alex too.

And I just have this feeling about Kilgore too...think he may just kill it this year.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

he reminds me of how he looked when he started out with the patriots

Randy definately expresses his emotions through his hair/beard.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
He said "get a little better tomorrow than we were today" at least 3 times. He's pretty obviously brown nosing. Think that was for the fans or Harbaugh?

By the way, not a darn thing wrong with mild "company man" type brown nosing long as it's sincere.
maybe he said it cuz its the truth, the chemistry will be better next week with alex as compared to where it is now, it will be better next month and it will be better 4 months from now

So f**king badass!!!!
The competition in camp this year is going to be off the charts......dudes are hungry and our roster is packed with talent.
^ No way........

Thats got to be a photoshop.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM ]

Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
The competition in camp this year is going to be off the charts......dudes are hungry and our roster is packed with talent.
yepper,, the wide outs and running backs can not just think and assume they have a spot this year cuz it was thiers last year
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
^ No way........

Thats got to be a photoshop.

Nope. Off the 49ers webpage.
god damn i love randy moss
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

So f**king badass!!!!

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WINiner:
He said "get a little better tomorrow than we were today" at least 3 times. He's pretty obviously brown nosing. Think that was for the fans or Harbaugh?

By the way, not a darn thing wrong with mild "company man" type brown nosing long as it's sincere.
maybe he said it cuz its the truth, the chemistry will be better next week with alex as compared to where it is now, it will be better next month and it will be better 4 months from now

A motivated Moss is a DANGEROUS Moss!!!!! Having to many good players is a GREAT problem to have, I cant wait to see how the FO is going to juggle this all. I think there will be many more 3 WR sets and less 2 TE sets.

Cant wait to see a 3rd and long of......Moss and Manningham on the outside, Crabtree in the slot, VD at TE and Gore in the backfield. If Moss is truly back in action, young AJ will have more time to learn the playbook and get stronger ( biggest knock on him ). Very few rookie WR's make impacts. The AJ Greens of the world are the exception. This is all setting up perfectly. Hungry vets on short term deals ( Jacobs/Moss ) looking for rings while young studs ( AJ/James ) watch and learn.

Competition is going to be FIERCE! Some tough cuts are on the horizon.
Share 49ersWebzone