Originally posted by RonMexico:
chris weinke > cody pickett > shaun hill > alex smith

fixed

refixed
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Even If Frank Hunter

than my what?
i rub my feet everytime i get off work, i pick my nose everytime i get in my car and i dont know why
its called being balanced.
i fap to carmella bing bbw bada bing
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Apr 19, 2012 at 4:20 AM ]
All these Victoria's Secret banner ads make me want to fap...BADLY.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
I wonder if Alex Kaepernick is going to be able to take the job away from Colin Smith? Either way it doesn't matter with Frank Hunter in the backfield.

Not if Scott Johnson has anything to do with it!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Rock Cox was a great addition to the team this year.

so being able to have a capable passing game when the defense is loading the box will cause an identity crisis? usually these type of threads happen after the draft
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by :
chris weinke > cody pickett > shaun hill > alex smith > RonMexico

fixed

refixed

Final fix
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by BigTrez:
Does anyone think we may be headed towards an identity crisis this year? If we draft fleener (which I want) at 30 or hill or any other offensive weapon that we may be gearing towards more of a pass attack; we did last season when gore got hurt. But then we sign Jacobs and we have frank hunter and maybe Dixon and that will entice us to want to run more. I say we stick to the run and pass secondary. Problems like these cause concern for good teams like identity crisis or in house drama, if we come up short this yr I think it'll be because we don't know if we want to pass or run more, harbaugh will have his hands full with offensive personnel. Thoughts?

Please stop.
Yeah, please stop. There is no "identity crisis". JH & Co. are setting up this offense to be able to do whatever they want to do to a defense, in any given circumstance. If we're playing a team that takes away the run we want to be able to pass and vise versa. JH is building an offense with ability to force the defense to play within it's weakness.
The only crisis is this post.
Originally posted by BigTrez:
Does anyone think we may be headed towards an identity crisis this year? If we draft fleener (which I want) at 30 or hill or any other offensive weapon that we may be gearing towards more of a pass attack; we did last season when gore got hurt. But then we sign Jacobs and we have frank hunter and maybe Dixon and that will entice us to want to run more. I say we stick to the run and pass secondary. Problems like these cause concern for good teams like identity crisis or in house drama, if we come up short this yr I think it'll be because we don't know if we want to pass or run more, harbaugh will have his hands full with offensive personnel. Thoughts?

When D-Love went down, so did our O production. I'd see Fleener as another VD or D-Love type of player. They can play TE, H-Back, WR, etc... So, NO. No ID Crisis.
Share 49ersWebzone