LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

2012 Record Prediction

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mariucci said last night that sometimes you can have a BETTER team and end up with a lesser record. I think that's what will happen. Teams will play us a lot tougher this year and our opponents are better this year.

I say 11-5 but I think we have a better shot to go all the way this year.
Crap people just make some random prediction and have fun with it. "I need to see who we draft" "Wait until the"official" thread." There are so many people scared to make predictions so that they don't have to be wrong, yet all of you who wait until after the draft and the official thread will be just as clueless as everybody making predictions now. 13-3 sounds good to me!
0-16
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
16-0

best f**king defense in the league
10-6....indeed, Best Damm Defense in da NFL
Originally posted by lazy:
10-6

come on man , we can do better than that , we have the best D in the leauge coming back !
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Crap people just make some random prediction and have fun with it. "I need to see who we draft" "Wait until the"official" thread." There are so many people scared to make predictions so that they don't have to be wrong, yet all of you who wait until after the draft and the official thread will be just as clueless as everybody making predictions now. 13-3 sounds good to me!

we need to find out who is going to be the RG , then are we going to pick for need or for future like WR or TE in the First round .
Week 1: @ Packers W
Week 2: Lions W
Week 3: @ Vikings W
Week 4: @ Jets W
Week 5: Bills W
Week 6: Giants L
Week 7: Seahawks W
Week 8: @ Cardinals L

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: Rams W
Week 11: Bears L
Week 12: @ Saints W
Week 13: @ Rams W
Week 14: Dolphins W
Week 15: @ Patriots L
Week 16: @ Seahawks W
Week 17: Cardinals W

I went with 12-4 and it is reasonable for this upcoming season. Though I have this weird feeling we'll drop the game in Seattle late in the season to actually make it 11-5.

Who knows..
[ Edited by Candlestick_Monsta on Apr 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM ]
11-5

Dont like the back to back to back cross-country flights in December.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes I have to wait until after the draft. How do you even know who we are picking at this point and what positions and what needs they fill?

Because I've got a damn basket of fruit on my head, flip flops made of coconuts, flaky knees and a scuffed up crystal ball on my lap. Test me and I might densaugeo your face.

Originally posted by Candlestick_Monsta:
Week 1: @ Packers W
Week 2: Lions W
Week 3: @ Vikings W
Week 4: @ Jets W
Week 5: Bills W
Week 6: Giants L
Week 7: Seahawks W
Week 8: @ Cardinals L

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: Rams W
Week 11: Bears L
Week 12: @ Saints W
Week 13: @ Rams W
Week 14: Dolphins W
Week 15: @ Patriots L
Week 16: @ Seahawks W
Week 17: Cardinals W

I went with 12-4 and it is reasonable for this upcoming season. Though I have this weird feeling we'll drop the game in Seattle late in the season to actually make it 11-5.

Who knows..
I say 12 and 4 but we will probably lose the GB game. Packers will be ready for us and ready to show everyone they're better then the loss to the Giants. I see us 6-2 at the bye with a loss to Cardinals on the road. The other losses coming at the hands of the Pats and Saints. But the Cardinals game was close on the road last year and with an improved offence we could be 13-3.
12-4.

And the real question: will Harbaugh b***h-slap Detroit's HC again after we demolish them in Week 2.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes I have to wait until after the draft. How do you even know who we are picking at this point and what positions and what needs they fill?

Because I've got a damn basket of fruit on my head, flip flops made of coconuts, flaky knees and a scuffed up crystal ball on my lap. Test me and I might densaugeo your face.

Reported

for hilariousness
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:
16-0

best f**king defense in the league

I will go with 15-1.
14-2 and a Superbowl Championship...
Share 49ersWebzone