There are 248 users in the forums

2012 Record Prediction

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Where's the guy who predicted 0-16 last year? Can he make the same prediction this year to help us out?

that would be sandiego49er
Originally posted by obx49:
16-3

YESSSSSSSSS
If we had peyton manning 15-1... With smith 11-5
11-5 looks good. Last regular season almost everything went our way, but this year we gonna be focused on the big prize.
11-5 sounds good to me.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
If we had peyton manning 15-1... With smith 11-5

lol
Interesting a few people expect Pats to be a loss. Nothing wrong with that prediction, but kinda undermines what was supposed to be a "guaranteed superbowl victory" this year.

Vikings game is winnable since Favre is no longer with the team. However, the Shadow of Sing will loom from the other sideline.

While we don't know which teams will be good/bad this year, and cannot tell for sure where the 49ers will be.....I think A LOT can be interpreted by how we play the Packers on opening day. I would say that an opening day game would favor offense more than any other week on the schedule so that gives them somewhat of a leg up, not to mention playing at home.

If 49ers win the game, or show a lot of fight, I think it's safe to say the good ole '11 Niners are back and will be a force to reckon with AGAIN!
At best: 13-3; 2nd playoff seed.

At worst: 11-5; 4th playoff seed.

L - Week 1 @Green Bay -
W - Week 2 vs. DET - Sunday Night
W - Week 3 @MIN -
W - Week 4 @NYJ -
W - Week 5 vs. BUF -
W - Week 6 vs. NYG -
W - Week 7 vs. SEA -
W - Week 8 @ARI - Monday Night
Bye -
W - Week 10 vs. STL -
W - Week 11 vs. CHI -
L - Week 12 @NO -
W - Week 13 @STL -
W - Week 14 vs. MIA -
L - Week 15 @NE -
L - Week 16 @SEA -
W - Week 17 vs. ARI -

12-4
(but something tells me 11-5, or even 10-6 but the offense will look a lot better even with the lesser record for the season)
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
At best: 13-3; 2nd playoff seed.

At worst: 11-5; 4th playoff seed.

packers arent going 14-2
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Apr 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM ]

12-4 Division Champs again.

CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD
OF ALL TIME

/thread.
16-0 no joke
14-2
12-4