LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Replacing Delanie Walker... Yes or No?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Replacing Delanie Walker... Yes or No?

DDD: Demarcus Dobbs Doe
Walker inured I really hope it isn't serious
Hope he's OK. At least it happen early. Gives him a chance to comeback during the season if not too serious.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM ]
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hope he's OK. At least it happen early. Gives him a chance to comeback during the season if not too serious.

Walker injured in a contract year. Hello Redskins and 12 million dollars:)
It'll be ok. What he suffered in Seattle was as bad as it can get.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Walker injured in a contract year. Hello Redskins and 12 million dollars:)

So retarded by the Skins....That much money for an injury returning Morgan is outrageous.
Does anyone know how bad the injury is?

I like Walker a lot and was looking forward to seeing what he can do this year.

I like Dobbs a lot as a player, but I have no idea how he is as a TE.
Harbaugh intimated Walker's injury is not likely to keep him out a significant period of time.

"We'll wait until we get some further results from the doctors, but I think we'll dodge another bullet there."

---Per Maiocco
I've been a big fan of Walker since day one. However, sometimes you have to change the mix to keep things fresh.
We need D-Love for the playoffs. He adds a dimension to our offense that was sorely missed when he went down with the broken jaw, last season. Rest him fully; there's no rush to get him on the field prematurely.

Shocking D walk is injured...
The niners will keep Walker this year, but like our guards of the past two years, Franklin and Morgan, he is replaceable. Once he is gone Reuland will get his chance and make people think why wasn't he playing. Harbaugh and Baalke keeps players under contract so far ad don't cut them if they feel they can contribute something. If you think he is not expendable, money talks and BS walks. They would have given him an extension by now, but won't because, they have other more important people to sign like Bowman next year and others.
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Erm... Walker doesn't have a big history of injuries.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Erm... Walker doesn't have a big history of injuries.

I dont get why people are calling him injury prone in thsi thread. He's missed 4 games in the last 5 years
His face connects with a guys knee and he breaks his jaw, all the sudden he's injury prone
Hope Walker recovers quickly, but I must say.. I have been liking what I see of Reuland so far. If Walker is out for a little while, I think we will be alright.
Share 49ersWebzone