There are 170 users in the forums

Will Crabtree ever be this good?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sixbricks:
"Michael Crabtree‏@KingCrab15 football camp all ages in Dallas june 8th-9th... More details later"
...Crabs should be shipped to the Cowboys in return for more picks

dont hate his idea...would do it for a 2nd and a 5th
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
"Michael Crabtree‏@KingCrab15 football camp all ages in Dallas june 8th-9th... More details later"

It will teach kids on the "Art of a holdout", and "How to miss Training Camp 101".

Sign up quickly and he will also throw a free guide on "How to throw your QB under the bus".
Originally posted by jreff22:

LOL.....we would be lucky to get a 3rd fr crabcakes.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

stop raining on my parade
Originally posted by susweel:

It will teach kids on the "Art of a holdout", and "How to miss Training Camp 101".

Sign up quickly and he will also throw a free guide on "How to throw your QB under the bus".

"The Nuances of Proper Cleat Fittings"
Originally posted by strickac:
I think the foot injuries are pretty serious and hampering his game. He's probably the most dominant college WR I've ever seen. The deep ball isn't his strength, yet Raye wasted his talent and continually sent him deep. Roman will use him correctly. I expect him to keep getting better, especially not that Vernon picked up his game and we added some talent to play opposite him.

As long as he's healthy this season, I think he'll have a breakout year.

All this

stop raining on my parade

It's pretty much make it or break it in 2012. He has quality coaching, a QB that has raised his game, other offensive threats all over the field (Davis, Gore, Hunter, Moss, and Manningham). During the 2011 season, it seemed that every player took a step forward with the exception of Crabtree (even Morgan looked better for the 5 games his played). His numbers last year may be better than they were in the previous two seasons, but his best season may actually be his rookie campaign. Crabtree should get less attention from defenses with the other guys that will be out there, so there is no reason for him to not make an impact this season. With multiple guys to stretch the field, the underneath routes should be there for the taking and he will have the opportunity to prove his worth with his RAC.
Yeah I would trade Crabs for a semi early second round pick that we could spend on a bigger WR, and maybe a 5th or 6th.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Yeah I would trade Crabs for a semi early second round pick that we could spend on a bigger WR, and maybe a 5th or 6th.

No GM worth anything would give up a high second for crabtree....

I have said for a while now i would be thrilled with a third would take a 4th.

lol that's why we need to inflate his stats next year and drive his value up then sell high buy low.

Wishful thinking I know. Maybe add in anthony dixon...lol

Look at what Tebow got....I'm sure some dumb GM would give sometihng worth thinking about

Look at what Tebow got....I'm sure some dumb GM would give sometihng worth thinking about

Nice to have dreams i guess lol.
This coming season, Crabtree will easily have over a thousand yards. The Niners have a full off-season to work on their longer and mid-range routes. They'll have another speedster on the outside to go with Davis on the inside and this will open up the middle where Crabtree will shine. Safeties will not be able to play up and Gore will also be a beneficiary. Since the safeties will be shading back, Crabtree's bubble screens will also be clicking. I look for Crabtree to surprise all the doubters this year. By the middle of the season, those who wanted the Niners to get rid of him will be eating their words.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
This coming season, Crabtree will easily have over a thousand yards. The Niners have a full off-season to work on their longer and mid-range routes. They'll have another speedster on the outside to go with Davis on the inside and this will open up the middle where Crabtree will shine. Safeties will not be able to play up and Gore will also be a beneficiary. Since the safeties will be shading back, Crabtree's bubble screens will also be clicking. I look for Crabtree to surprise all the doubters this year. By the middle of the season, those who wanted the Niners to get rid of him will be eating their words.

Crabtree fans have been saying that since after his rookie season.....

TBH if he cant get 1000 when he is the only WR to target, i have serious doubts he will ever be a 1000 receiver. Im not even sure he will be a starter.
Share 49ersWebzone