There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where the hell can I order these 49er gloves?

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What do you need those gloves for? Yard work?

i was thinking the same thing. I would think someone was a fool wearing these gloves around town.
Originally posted by Chico:
I don't think they're on the market yet. i can't even find the new jerseys...

you'll be able to pre-order the jerseys on 4/15.

If that dude is saying these gloves are only for the players, I believe it.

But yea, I'd wear those as workout/mechanic gloves.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Chico:
I don't think they're on the market yet. i can't even find the new jerseys...

you'll be able to pre-order the jerseys on 4/15.

If that dude is saying these gloves are only for the players, I believe it.

But yea, I'd wear those as workout/mechanic gloves.

have these use the left one for a golf glove
ooh! The new gloves would be PERFECT for golf! want!
You don't need those.
Originally posted by susweel:
You don't need those.

This.

What are we, ten years old?!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by susweel:
You don't need those.

This.

What are we, ten years old?!

+1
Sickest golf gloves on the planet.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:




Looks like a product of the San Jose flea market. Lol

Lol, those are the gloves that the 49ers sent to the season ticket holders.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:




Looks like a product of the San Jose flea market. Lol

Lol, those are the gloves that the 49ers sent to the season ticket holders.

Yup. When I heard they were giving gloves out with the renewal notices, I couldn't wait for them to come, thinking they were gonna be the new Nike gloves with the logo on the palms.

When I opened the envelope, I probably looked like a kid that just got socks for Xmas.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:




Looks like a product of the San Jose flea market. Lol

Lol, those are the gloves that the 49ers sent to the season ticket holders.

Yup. When I heard they were giving gloves out with the renewal notices, I couldn't wait for them to come, thinking they were gonna be the new Nike gloves with the logo on the palms.

When I opened the envelope, I probably looked like a kid that just got socks for Xmas.

Be sure to drink your Oval-tine
Right you don't need those just like you don't need a 49ers jersey or t-shirt or hat or sunglasses. C'mon guys, it's an accessory. If they made these available to the public, I could imagine a ton of fans wearing them at the games...
Originally posted by mickey49:
Right you don't need those just like you don't need a 49ers jersey or t-shirt or hat or sunglasses. C'mon guys, it's an accessory. If they made these available to the public, I could imagine a ton of fans wearing them at the games...

You are comparing hats and Tshirts to gloves that players where on the field??
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
You are comparing hats and Tshirts to gloves that players where on the field??

Um yah. The gloves are an accessory with a 49ers logo on it. That would sell just like jerseys, hats, or t-shirts would sell. How are the new gloves with a huge 49ers logo on the palms any different? Why would it matter if the players on the field wore them or not?

I'm just saying I understand the demand of fans wanting to purchase them. It's not about "what the hell are you gonna use those gloves for?" Fans just like gear...
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,050
Originally posted by defenderDX:
s**t.. I talked to Samuel Lam on Facebook and he said he thinks they are for players only? wow wouldnt that suck!

Who is Sam Lam?