LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Official 49ers schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we have to play in NO, NE, NY, and GB

s**t
damnit I didn't guess Arizona on a single one...
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
How about NE, CHI, SEA, DET, NYJ for primetime?

I'll be at the NE game!!

How much would tickets be? I'm thinking of attending the NE or Jets game.
So two Sunday nights against the lions and patriots, one monday night against the bears, and then a lame thursday nighter against the seab***hes. Eh, I rather have had the bears, lions, and especially the seattle one to new york, new orleans, and green bay.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So two Sunday nights against the lions and patriots, one monday night against the bears, and then a lame thursday nighter against the seab***hes. Eh, I rather have had the bears, lions, and especially the seattle one to new york, new orleans, and green bay.

week 8 at Arizona is on MNF also
Originally posted by jreff22:
we have to play in NO, NE, NY, and GB

s**t

thank god NYJ and GB are in September and not december.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

week 8 at Arizona is on MNF also

Yeah, your right. Man, I don't want to waste primetime games on divisional opponents.

we also have a monday night against the Tards
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
3 prime time games at home. So much for the NFL not wanting to put Candlestick on prime time TV.

I'll be at the NE game!!

I'm hoping to go to the NE game, only live about 30 minutes away from gillette

I'll be at the NE game!!

$65-$185 on average
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/REG/49ERS
whens our bye?
[ Edited by awol36 on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I thought we were gonna go 10-6, but looking at that schedule, I think we go 13-3 again

My feelings exactly. I like how the schedule turned out. There's no 4 or 5 game stretch that is brutal. The more difficult matchups are spread out pretty evenly. Of course no game is a gimme, but I think we finish this season with a strong record.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Lions, Seahawks, Cardinals, Bears and Patriots ...

Home vs Lions and at Patriots SNF
At Cardinals and home vs Bears MNF
at Seattle TNF

I was pretty close... I figured seattle would be a TNF game because I expect more closer distance (division) games and figured it would be away because the game should be closer at seattle than if it were at home. Good matchup

Not sure why they would give us Cardinals on MNF but again it's away so should be closer than if it was at home (probably would be a blowout)
Share 49ersWebzone