Really feel the one of the keys to next years overall record will be determined by how we can hold serve at home. Looking at the schedule I really like what teams we got at home vs those we have to travel to. For this I took out Divisional games since they normally favor the home team:
- Lions- They were 5-3 at home and on the road last year. Now got to admit there crowd noise was nuts last year and would rather play them at home.
- Bills- They were 1-7 on the road last year. I know they have improved but they are still a young team and going on the road presents challenges
- Giants- This may be the one home game I would prefer be on the road. They were 5-3 on the road and 4-4 at home. Simply put they have a great traveling team
- Bears - They were 3-5 on the road, but played many of those games without Culter. Still I would rather play them at home then away.
- Dolphins - Another young team I feel will struggle on the road. They were 2-6 last year on the road and 4-4 at home. This is a team that seems to play much better at home.
Now for the Away Games
- Packers - This is a tough game at home or on the road. The fact that it is an early game means the weather will not be an issue
- Vikings - Well there record was bad at home and away. They do play better at home but would rather travel here then Detroit
- Jets - They were 6-2 at home so this is simply put a tough match up. With that said our run defense matches up well with what the Jets have to do to succeed so I really feel this is still a game we can win on the road.
- Saints - Well this sucks. The Saints are a better team at home and with that said are a tough beat even if they have to travel to you.
- Patriots - They are 6-2 on the road so you might as well play them at their place and get an upset win.
Overall I would like to play the Giants away and have the Saints at home, but this still seems like a nice home vs road schedule.
[ Edited by dwett on Apr 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM ]