There are 532 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers schedule thread

16-0. Our opponents are going to be begging for the games to be over, and then the unlucky 3 in the playoffs will get an extra dose of the pain train.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Week 1: @ Green Bay Packers - WIN
Week 2: vs Detriot Lions - Win
Week 3: @ Minnesota Vikings - WIN
Week 4: @ NY Jets - WIN
Week 5: vs Buffalo Bills - WIN
Week 6: vs New York Giants - LOSE
Week 7: vs Seattle Seahawks - WIN
Week 8: @ AZ Cardinals - WIN
Week 9: BYE
Week 10: vs ST Louis Rams - WIN
Week 11: vs Chicago Bears WIN
Week 12: @ NO Saints - LOSE
Week 13: @ ST Louis Rams - WIN
Week 14: vs Miami Dolphins - WIN
Week 15:@ NE Patriots - LOSE
Week 16: @ Seattle Seahawks - WIN
Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - WIN

13-3

Week 1: @ Green Bay Packers - LOSE
I think it'll be a valiant effort, but being away in front of crazy fans and pumped up Fudge Packer offense will be a bit too much for our team with all the newcomers on offense to overcome.

Week 2: vs Detroit Lions - Win
At home, same deal for the 49ers fans and defense, which will have a crazy crowd at its back.

Vikings look pretty weak, and we can handle AP. I predict Aldon will have a monster day.

Our defense specializes in stopping the rush, and we'll get our first crack at Tebow. Sanchez blows and they don't have any scary receivers.

The best way to beat any tough defense is a good rushing attack and fast tight ends who can beat over-aggressive linebackers. Our offense is built to beat a team like Buffalo.

Week 6: vs New York Giants - WIN
At home, I think we will tough it out.

Week 7: vs Seattle Seahawks - LOSE
This is probably the most probable loss. After a physical game with the Giants, we will be drained. Thankfully it's not on the road, but Marshawn "Pretty Boy" Lynch will be hard to stop with a tired defense and their secondary might cause some turnovers. I don't know about Matt Flynn, but maybe we can pick him off a few times and change our fortunes.

As long as we solve the Fitzgerald problem, I think we'll be in pretty good shape. It's a shame we didn't have Shawntae in against him last year. He always locked him down.

St. Louis is a pretty unknown quantity at this point. But at home, I'll say we take this one.

Week 11: vs Chicago Bears LOSE
Cutler to Brandon Marshall. Their defense with Julius Peppers. We could win this one, but one of our 4-5 losses could come here.

Week 12: @ NO Saints - WIN
Maybe we get overwhelmed. Too early to tell how bad the Saints are in 2012, but I think we can take this one.

Again, I'm picking us to have a let down in St. Louis. We might have a key player injured like Willis was last year that affects our ability to win this game.

Don't think that the Dolphins will pose much of a threat.

Week 15:@ NE Patriots - WIN
We'll pour our hearts into this game to prove we would've beat them in the Superbowl.

Revenge, plain and simple. We go up to there and cut the balls off the 12th Man.

Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - LOSE
Resting starters for the playoffs, Cards are playing for pride.

12-4
We have to endure another Cowpies Giants late Sunday game.... bleck
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wow, no TNF on Thanksgiving

There is it's just NBC instead of NFLN

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/REG12
Originally posted by Gore_21:
SNF list (plus nbc opening game)
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/SNF

MNF
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/MNF

TNF
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/TNF

looks like no team more than once and like i thought a lot of close distance division games.

dallas has 3 SNF games....some things never change

ahh thanks, i was looking at NFLN

this. NBC has it this year (they rotate with NFLN for the thanksgiving primetime game i believe...the other 2 day games are always on CBS & FOX)

either that, or NBC has it for good from now on (wasn't there a new TV deal NFL just renewed or extended w/ all the networks?)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM ]
what is the strength of schedule?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/62864/schedule-strength-and-a-49ers-followup

24 San Francisco* 125-131 .488 5
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this. NBC has it this year (they rotate with NFLN for the thanksgiving primetime game i believe...the other 2 day games are always on CBS & FOX)
T-Day Schedule

12:30 PM ET CBS Texans at Lions

4:15 PM ET FOX Redskins at Cowboys

8:20 PM ET NBC Patriots at Jets
So who's going to be the 1st to get a schedule wallpaper out there? I've done a bunch in the past... someone else's turn
SUCKS to be the Giants!

Rams: T-4th
Cards: T-8th
Seahawks: T-11th

sucks to be THEM!!!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Week 1: @ Green Bay Packers - LOSE
I think it'll be a valiant effort, but being away in front of crazy fans and pumped up Fudge Packer offense will be a bit too much for our team with all the newcomers on offense to overcome.

Week 2: vs Detroit Lions - Win
At home, same deal for the 49ers fans and defense, which will have a crazy crowd at its back.

Vikings look pretty weak, and we can handle AP. I predict Aldon will have a monster day.

Our defense specializes in stopping the rush, and we'll get our first crack at Tebow. Sanchez blows and they don't have any scary receivers.

The best way to beat any tough defense is a good rushing attack and fast tight ends who can beat over-aggressive linebackers. Our offense is built to beat a team like Buffalo.

Week 6: vs New York Giants - WIN
At home, I think we will tough it out.

Week 7: vs Seattle Seahawks - LOSE
This is probably the most probable loss. After a physical game with the Giants, we will be drained. Thankfully it's not on the road, but Marshawn "Pretty Boy" Lynch will be hard to stop with a tired defense and their secondary might cause some turnovers. I don't know about Matt Flynn, but maybe we can pick him off a few times and change our fortunes.

As long as we solve the Fitzgerald problem, I think we'll be in pretty good shape. It's a shame we didn't have Shawntae in against him last year. He always locked him down.

St. Louis is a pretty unknown quantity at this point. But at home, I'll say we take this one.

Week 11: vs Chicago Bears LOSE
Cutler to Brandon Marshall. Their defense with Julius Peppers. We could win this one, but one of our 4-5 losses could come here.

Week 12: @ NO Saints - WIN
Maybe we get overwhelmed. Too early to tell how bad the Saints are in 2012, but I think we can take this one.

Again, I'm picking us to have a let down in St. Louis. We might have a key player injured like Willis was last year that affects our ability to win this game.

Don't think that the Dolphins will pose much of a threat.

Week 15:@ NE Patriots - WIN
We'll pour our hearts into this game to prove we would've beat them in the Superbowl.

Revenge, plain and simple. We go up to there and cut the balls off the 12th Man.

Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - LOSE
Resting starters for the playoffs, Cards are playing for pride.

12-4

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
SUCKS to be the Giants!

Rams: T-4th
Cards: T-8th
Seahawks: T-11th

sucks to be THEM!!!

how the hell does NE gets a easy schedule again?
Originally posted by BayArea:
We have to endure another Cowpies Giants late Sunday game.... bleck

The Eli-Romo-Buck-Aikman circlejerk from HELL!
how the hell does NE gets a easy schedule again?

the gods are kind