Week 11: vs Chicago Bears WIN
Week 12: @ NO Saints - LOSE
Week 13: @ ST Louis Rams - WIN
Week 14: vs Miami Dolphins - WIN
Week 15:@ NE Patriots - LOSE
Week 16: @ Seattle Seahawks - WIN
Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - WIN

13-3

I'm fine with this. Though want to beat those Saints badly, I'll take a loss to Arizona or Seattle late when we have division wrapped up to beat those b*****d Saints.

Man I would be more than fine with this. Starting 5-0 with that schedule would be amazing. With 3 road games in there I am not as hopeful, but am curious to see how a Harbaugh coached team with a full training camp starts. Can't lie, I am excited............
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i have a feeling we play New England late in the year

i knew it
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Week 1: @ Green Bay Packers - WIN
Week 2: vs Detriot Lions - Win
Week 3: @ Minnesota Vikings - WIN
Week 4: @ NY Jets - WIN
Week 5: vs Buffalo Bills - WIN
Week 6: vs New York Giants - LOSE
Week 7: vs Seattle Seahawks - WIN
Week 8: @ AZ Cardinals - WIN
Week 9: BYE
Week 10: vs ST Louis Rams - WIN
Week 11: vs Chicago Bears WIN
Week 12: @ NO Saints - LOSE
Week 13: @ ST Louis Rams - WIN
Week 14: vs Miami Dolphins - WIN
Week 15:@ NE Patriots - LOSE
Week 16: @ Seattle Seahawks - WIN
Week 17: vs Arizona Cardinals - WIN

13-3

We play 4 truly elite teams and we lose 3? I dunno man...I feel like we do well vs the great teams. It's the random ass Cardinal/Viking/Bills games I'm "worried" about. I think we split the big 4.

@ NE and NO is crazy difficult.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
theres two more back to back away games this year (3 total)

@Vikes & Jets (CT/ET)

@Aints & Lambs (CT/CT)

@ Pats & Hags (ET/PT)

1st pairing seems most likely for the Youngstown treatment...

The Seahawks are barely an away game. I mean, it's a tough stadium etc, but as far as travel weariness it's about an hour and a half flight and same time-zone.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Apr 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Switch the Buffalo and NE around. I actually after seeing th schedule as a whole feel we can go 12-4 or even 13-3 again, depending on health and how much we get out of new guys like Moss and Manningham. Our defense will still be great.

I see a 12-4 season with the marginal games being Green Bay away; New Orleans away; New England away; and Seattle away. I think we can win the rest of them. I actually like this years schedule better than last years.
Two Monday night games a Thursday night game and two Sunday nights?? Man the 49er haters are gonna really hate seeing so much of us next year.. lmao
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/REG2

Might as well call week two SNF The Hand Shake Game"
fuk kurt, he said he could see us going 0-2
Originally posted by awol36:

Lions at home? C'mon Kurt! Give us some credit!
Originally posted by BayArea:
Two Monday night games a Thursday night game and two Sunday nights?? Man the 49er haters are gonna really hate seeing so much of us next year.. lmao

Funny how we get 2 SNF games and like I mentioned earlier have only had one since 2006 (so 6 previous seasons). Welcome aboard all... let's hope we don't disappoint.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
only THREE 10am PT games....@ Vikings, Jets & Rams....the other road games are either 1/1:15 pm PT or primetime....nice!
i noticed that too against pretty easy teams as well

no way vikings or rams beat us

i highly highly doubt jets beat us as well

Also, I expect some of late-start 4/4:15 ET road games on FOX to be their "Game of the Week" matchups (with Buck & Aikman ) which are pretty much quasi-primetime games in that most of the country will probably see us.... (i.e., the Packers, Giants, Saints games)
I agree with the above, and not being cocky, this is a 13-3 with an impending bye unless we s**t the bed.

-Last years schedule was 10 times tougher (in terms of horrible game times/dates/opponents & Holiday clashing), under a then-lock-out sandwich with a new coach/system.

-But oh just wait for Mike Sando to come out and call us 8-8, with the Seahawks winning 10-6, and taking the division.
Originally posted by awol36:

saw that. Last I saw we beat Detroit in Detroit, so screw Warner. Never liked him. We should be 1-1 at worse.
I say this is a 11-5 season which is pretty damn good.
How lame that 2 of our MNF games are against the Cardinals